Term 5 Nominations - Chief Justice

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Nominations for the Chief Justice

Duties of the Chief Justice:
  • Organize the Court
  • Post the Judicial Procedures
  • Rule on Judicial matters

Nominations will be open through the 28th, when the Election threads will be posted.

You may nominate yourself, or any number of fellow citizens. Unless you state otherwise, all self-nominations are considered accepted. Valid accepted nominations will be listed in the Election poll in the order of acceptance.

-- Ravensfire, Censor

I won't be running for a full term , but I give my strongest endorsement/nomination to donsig, even though we don't agree on many things he will make a strong CJ with the power to continue to help us through the current judicial crisis/curse, and I also nominate Cyc, he too is an incredibly strong servant who is a pride to any nation

I second Cyc's nomination.

I would also like to nominate ravensfire. If he choses to run for re-election as censor I will support him in that but if he wants to return to the bench I will support that, too!

Thank you, for the nomination mhcarver. I am undecided at this point. I will definately run for one of the judicial positions, I'm just not sure which one. Needless to say if Cyc or ravensfire accept for CJ I will run elsewhere. :D

:( :cringe: :thanx: :nope:

Thank you for the nomination, Mhcarver. And to donsig for the second. But I've just been promoted and with this comes a tranfer to a different citiy. I'm afraid my new work schedule will be far too great to take on the CJ position. I am honored to be considered for the position, I just don't/won't have the time to do it justice. ;)

Therefore, I Decline.

I decline my nomination for Chief Justice.

-- Ravensfire

I self-nominate and accept, but cannot legally do so because I've already accepted for President. I left instructions to withdraw my nomination for President, thus making this acceptance valid, if someone else accepts for President.

To summarize, if President is open I'll accept there, otherwise if someone else has accepted a nomination then I'll accept here.

Well now that's an interesting development. I can't decide which would be more fun: running against DaveShack for CJ or serving on the bench with him again. :hmm: The way things have been going there's a chance JA or PD will not have any takers so I could run for CJ and if I lose apply for JA or PD. If I win I could encourage DaveShack to apply for JA or PD. Sounds like I can have my cake and eat it, too. I will accept the current CJs nomination to run for CJ against the CJ emeritus. :D

BTW - glad to hear you've been promoted Cyc. Hope to see on back on the bench someday. We'll keep the :hammer: warm for you!

Nominations have closed!

-- Ravensfire, Censor

Top Bottom