TCIT Wed., May 10 @ 22:00 CET (GMT+1) -> 09:00 PM, 21:00 GMT

Rihiter

Lord of War
Term 5, Game Session 1, Wednesday May 10 - Game Date of starting turn

This will be an on-line session.
The Designated Player is: Rihiter

Start Date/Time: Wed., May 10 @ 22:00 CET (GMT+1)
(09:00 p.m. 2100 GMT)

Relevant Links:
Current Save - AD 0215

Only elected/appointed officials may post in this thread!
Please use the DP thread in the Government subforum for questions/comments to the DP. Please use the officials' thread for comments to an official.

Please put your office in the post title field.

Minister of Science

this orders are still provisional
I think literature is still a good option, though you should check with governors counsil and all if and where you want National Epic and/or Great Library

research path as I see it now:
Literature-->(Get math from Genghis)-->Currency-->Code of Laws
(if we won't get math) --> math --> Currency

please research a part of Code of Laws if you didn't get math but you think you'll be able to get it soon

If there is a great scientist born:
Acamdemy in Boaring Wallow

btw I believe Poland is +2 GMT because of daylight saving time (check the thread about it)

Secretary of State...

Follow the results of this poll in declaring peace with Mongolia.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=170286

No other trades were seen.

Do not discontinue trade with Germany under any circumstances. Only discontinue trade with Russia if Germany asks.( we will revisit this condition after this TC)

SoW...has an illegal order moving an archer garrison from TU to Ning. Please see SoW thread for my comments and do not follow this order.

Cartographer...

I may not be elected but I am appointed, and it is relevant, honest... :mischief:

Please rename 'Toot Unknown' to its correct name: 'Toot Uncommon'

Barb problem near BW:
View attachment 126053
1) "Red" Sword" - approach to the possible Barb invasion site ( I ) and engage the barb swordsman. After healing go to recognition to location II.
2) "Blue Sword" - ( which will be build in BW after 2 turns due to chooping ), if "Red" will fail to kill the Barbs engage them and finish the work, if it won't be necessary go south to Abydos.

Eastern lands of our Great Empire:
View attachment 126057
1) "Light Blue" Axe ( Road Guard ) - move towards Toot Unknown and fortify near gems deposit ( due to immense terrain covered with fog of war I suspect high barb appearance posibility, possibly swordsman ).
2) Right after "Light Blue" reach terrains near TU, move one of the "Black" archers to Ning-hsia.
3) "White" Axe - move towards Turfan and reinforce garnison in that city.
4) Axe inside Ning-hsia should stay in the city and wait for the "Black" Archer then move towards Turfan if needed.

Situation near Karakorum:
View attachment 126056
1) "Purple" Spear - move to the forests SE of Karakorum ( "Stronghold I" ).
2) "Light Green" WarChariot - recognition mission near Bushbalik, engage any enemy archer ( if not covered in forests ). If injured retreat to "Stronghold I" for healing.
3) "Dark Green" WCH - engage any enemy units outside Karakorum, if injured move to "Stronghold I" for healing.

Special order: If any unit near Karakorum will spot Khan's personal guards engage them at any cost and try to take the tyrant himself!

Forces near Abydos and Turfan:
View attachment 126059
1) Axes from green marked forest NW of Turfan move to the city and heal. After healed go back to the front line.
2) Warrior "Russian Spy" - recognition mission NE of the city, to prevent barb attack behind our lines. When this territory will be visible due to Turfan cultural borders go back to the city and then the front line.
3) "Red" Spear - defend worker which is N of him.
4) "Purple" Axes - move towards enemy territory, use hills and jungles. Engage any enemy troops outside the jungle. Reach hills NE of Beshbalik. Work as a team and cover each other.
5) "Orange" 2 swords + warrior - go towards enemy territory. Engage any enemy troops on clear terrain. Work as a team and cover each other. Try to reach units near "Stronghold I".

If peace treaty will be sign all units at the front line are ordered to reinforce garrison in Abydos and Turfan, heal and rest. Wait for further orders. Do not interfere into fights with locals. Watch out for venereal diseases.

Plunder on conquered lands will be punished with flogging.
Raping on conquered lands will be punished with more flogging :D
Desertion will be punished with death.

Stop the TC if attacked by other empires.

dutchfire said:
btw I believe Poland is +2 GMT because of daylight saving time (check the thread about it)
Well my WinXP shows +1GTM, so I think that guys from Microsoft knows where Poland is :p

EDIT:I had send a request to move the archer from TU in that citis governor tread. Sorry for the mistake of not doing that ealier.
EDIT2:
StrategyDoRk said:
Please release one archer in the city garrison to the Secretary of War.
So I have the permission. Thank you Governor SDoRk.

You may have to disreguard this post if the states are created, but for now:

Change build queue in Auda City to Granary, then nothing else.

Also, once the pasture is built on the pigs, make sure two citizens work a forest with 2 food 1 hammer, and then 1 citizen work the pasture with the pigs.

Science level: will be lowered automatically if we run out of cash

Settlers : don't have any right now

Stop : If anyone declares war on us, or if we get contact from a new civilization

From the desk of Governor Whomp from Mic's Gate:
Please finish construction on our lighthouse. When the lighthouse finishes please switch citizens on the mined production tiles and forest tiles over to the water commerce tiles and start a worker.

Please release one archer in the city garrison to the Secretary of War.

Please change production from War Chariot to Theatre.

If the city grows, have the new citizen work the tile due north of the city.

-- Governor DoRk --

There are many instructions still missing. Please write them down because the TC starts in several hours.
What should DP do during the TC if he doesn't recive instructions about something? Do what he thinks is the best or what?

Do what you think is best as long as it doesnt violate any other instructions.

Just dont go cutting forests--governors might get mad or building wonders unless the assembly has approved the building.

The final safe is over 500Kb, after zipping it's 435Kb...
And here it is... final save... turn 08.... View attachment 126287

Few facts:
- Khan wouldn't talk until the 6th turn. But he refussed to give us math afterall.
- we have killed 5 mongolian archers and loss one axeman, and also killed 2 barb warriors and a swordsman. Unfortunatley that swordsman ( which was near BW ) killed one of our swordsman to :\
- we are almost out of goold, but we will have literature in 2 or 3 turns
- our forces are concentrating around Beshbalik, but I STOPED the TC after 8 turns to decide if we want to capture it or sign a peace treaty without any ransom ( I will maka a polle )
- Peter have finished The Great Lightthouse
- I had no instructions for workers, so I made some decisions myself about their actions ( see the safe to watch them )
- it's 2AM and I'm exchausted ;]

Tomorrow I will post the turnchat log, and photos from the negotiations.

It was my first TC ever and I must tell that I had a realy good time :]. It took a little longer then I expected but I don't regreat that. I must admit that it's a little weird to play and be controlled... ;] when you can't do anything you want, and must follow other peoples instruction. Civilization4 is a compleatley other game when you play it this way, but it's fun too ;]. I'm looking forward to further TurnChats.

If you hold your mouse button over the leaderhead, you could see the reputation point rating.

Rihiter said:
It was my first TC ever and I must tell that I had a realy good time :]. It took a little longer then I expected but I don't regreat that. I must admit that it's a little weird to play and be controlled... ;] when you can't do anything you want, and must follow other peoples instruction. Civilization4 is a compleatley other game when you play it this way, but it's fun too ;]. I'm looking forward to further TurnChats.

well done rihiter, good t/c :goodjob:

Top Bottom