FfH2 0.14 Bugs

Kael

Deity

Download here: FallfromHeaven2014b.exe (183 Meg)

The Patch: FfH2014d.exe (2 Meg)

To see what has already been checked into the next version see the first post in this thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=171497

Fixes:

1. Cultural capture of settlements converts them to real cities.
2. Spells that cause war declarations now come from the caster of the spells.
3. Settlements no longer contribute to civic costs.
4. Demons Altar sacrifices units correctly (reported by FM_Freyland).
5. Transmutation can now turn gold to copper (before it only turned copper to gold).
6. The Grigori Medic is now "alive" so he can be effected by haste and other spells (reported by Fader).
7. Vampires can no longer gift vampirism to other civs units.
8. Pirate Coves can now be created.
9. Chaos Marauders can no longer be spawned on enemy units and kill them.
10. Updated the SpellCode to revision 77, hopefully this fixes the multiplayer OOS issue with targeted spells.
11. Units cant be captured by multiple events (fix developed by Maian).
12. Spells don't roll over into other players turns (fix developed by Lord Olleus).
13. Demons and Undead can learn Fear.

Additions/Removals:

1. Removed the Inquistitor promotion (it was made redundant).
2. Added a Beast unitcombat and moved several units into it (dragons, kraken, etc).
3. Added the Memorial building (replaces obelisk, no gold cost, +15% GPP, Kuriotate and Grigori only).
4. Added the Tailor building (+1 happy and +2 trade from sheep, silk and dyes) (kuriotates only).
5. Added the Jeweler building (+1 happy and +2 trade from gems, gold and pearls) (kuriotates only).
6. Added the Convert City ability.
7. Added the Rantine unit (clan of embers hero, can convert barbarian cities to his empire).
8. Added the Heroic Strength I promotion (only available to heroes, permanently raises their strength by 1).
9. Added the Heroic Strength II promotion (only available to heroes, permanently raises their strength by 1).
10. Barbarian trait civs can can now pass through barbarian lands.
11. Added the Ingenuity trait (halves the cost of all upgrades).
12. Added the Tower of Mastery victory condition.
13. Removed the Oracle.
14. Added the Tower of the Elements building (national wonder, requires earth, fire, nature and water mana, improves the strength of air, earth, fire, nature and water summons by 1).
15. Added the Tower of Alteration building (national wonder, requires body, dimensional, enchantment and mind mana, enemies get -10% to resist the owning civs spells).
16. Added the Tower of Divination building (national wonder, requires law, life and spirit mana, grants a free tech).
17. Added the Tower of Necromancy building (national wonder, requires chaos, death and entropy mana, owning civ can summon 5 more skeletons and skeletons, nightmares and wraiths are +1 strength).
18. Added the Tower of Mastery building (win condition, requires the 4 lesser towers and all 14 mana sources).
19. Removed the Runegaurd unit.
20. Removed the Golden Wood building.
21. Removed the Shadowed Vale building.
22. Removed the Enforcement Office building.
23. Removed the Inquisitional Halls building.
24. Removed the Theater of Dreams building.
25. Removed the Overseers Residence building.
20. Removed the Halls of Granite building.
21. Removed the Runevault building.
22. Removed the Monastery building.
23. Removed the Meditation tech.
24. The following buildings converted to rituals: Apocalypse, Blight, Bane Divine, Genesis, Glory Everlasting and Wrath Unleashed.
25. Added the Rites of Oghma ritual (creates new raw mana nodes in the world).
26. Removed the Altar of Delos building.
27. Removed the Saboteur unit (combined with the Shadow).
28. Removed the Espionage tech.
29. Removed the Hidden Court building.
30. Removed the Barracks building (combined its function into the Training Yard).
31. Removed the Fermentation tech (moved its function to Crafting).
32. Added the Nether Blade promotion (Rathus's sword, gives +80% vs heroes).
33. Added the Dwarven Vaults building (khazad only).
34. Added the Dwarven Druid unit (khazad only, has access to earth magic instead of nature magic).
35. Added the Wyrmhold building (Cult of the Dragon holy building).
36. Added the Infernal Longbowman unit (infernal).
37. Added the Infernal Pikeman unit (infernal).
38. Added the Infernal Chariot unit (infernal).
39. Added the Elven Settler unit (ljosalfar).
40. Added the Svartalfar Horseman (svartalfar).
41. Added the Grigori Inquisitor unit (grigori).
42. Added the Natures Revolt ritual (most of the worlds barbarian unit become animals, all animals strength increased).
43. Added the Infernal Spearman unit (infernal).
44. Added the Keelyn leader (balseraph).

Balance changes:

1. Elven workers can't build lumbermills.
2. Hidden Paths no longer gives a bonus to lumbermills.
3. Lumbermills can't be built in Ancient forests.
4. T3 and T4 spellcasting units (priests, mages, conjurers, high priests, archmages, etc) gain xp faster.
5. Adepts require level 4 before they an be upgraded to Conjurers or Mages.
6. The Philosophical trait increased from +50% to +100% GPP.
7. The Kuriotates are limited to 2 cities on Duel maps, 4 on large maps, and 5 on huge maps.
8. The Adventurers Guild now gives +25% GPP.
9. Spellcasting units get a free promotion instead of a free level on upgrade.
10. Moved the triple chance of generating treants from the Shadowed Vale to the Temple of Leaves.
11. Recruit now gives double the amount of units if the city contains a Temple of the Order instead of an Enforcement Office.
12. Monks made into an Elohim UU.
13. Arcane trait halves the cost of Mages guilds (recommended by Xuenay).
14. Hidden trait halves the cost of Thieves Guilds.
15. Defender trait halves the cost of Archery Ranges.
16. Djinn's reduced from 4 to 3 strength and given the Water Walking ability (recommended by Kevjm).
17. The turn Orthus appears is modified by the game speed (comes sooner on quick games and later on epic and marathon games).
18. Pagan Temple moved to Mysticism instead of Philosophy.
19. Wood Golem reduced from 6 to 5 strength.
20. Iron Golem reduced from 10 to 9 strength.
21. Gargoyle increased from 6 to 7 strength.
22. Clockwork Golem reduced from 15 to 13 strength.
23. Bone golem reduced from 14 to 12 strength.
24. Nullstone Golem increrased from 12 to 13 strength.
25. The Flying Eye spell allows you to see invisible units.
26. Brewery gives +1 Happiness with Wheat, Rice and Corn. It also gives +2 xp to dwarven units produced in the city.
27. Demons Altar gives +2 xp to Demon units produced in the city.
28. FeatureDefenceModifier's are applied on attacking and defending.
29. Arendel is good now (not really a balance change, just to give some variety).
30. Sorcery can now be reasearched through either through Alteration or Divination (recommended by SchpailsMan).
31. Summoning can now be reasearched through either through Elementalism or Necromancy (recommended by SchpailsMan).
32. Elven promotion gives +10% in forests (attack and defense). Woodsman promotion taken away from a few elves that had both.
33. Damage on the Pillar the Flame spell reduced.
34. Lizardmen lose the water walking ability but gain a bonus attacking and defending into jungles and the amphibious promotion.
35. Hill Giants given the ability to bombard (mostly to make those created with the Pact of the Nilhorn more useful).
36. Priests of the Veil can be upgraded to High Priests of the Veil.
37. Fireballs and Meteors are immune to first strikes.
38. Environmental effects added to the creation of fire, entropy, nature nodes.

Cosmetic changes:

1. Added a camera zoom on Orthus and Acherons creation.
2. Pedia entries will now reflect units your civilization can't build or those that have been replaced by other units.
3. Added a Cult of the Dragon theme song.

Patch "A" fixes:

1. AI causes a CTD trying to build a pirate cove in the middle of its cities (reported by rendermad).
2. Fixed the CTD when health bars are enabled.
3. Jeweler and Tailor trade increases increased from 2% to 5%.
4. (Cosmetic) Added a tag to the gold line showing Khazad players their vault status.
5. Kuriotates settlements can build memorials (reported by Zurai).
6. Slaves are now captured correctly (reported by zOOt).
7. Removed the Spellcode update (no issues reported on it, Im having a compiler issue, it will hopefully be back in the next patch).

Patch "B" fixes:

1. You can no longer build Rituals in settlements.
2. You can no longer create pirate coves in cities (and get the associated CTD).
3. Tower of Mastery no longer requires 2 of each of the lesser on Huge maps.
4. Added the Spellcode update back in.
5. Players can no longer summon 5 bonus skeletons.

Patch "C" fixes:

1. Tons of text fixes to get rid of squares.
2. The Khazad can now build groves (so they can build Dwarven Druids).
3. Orthus now correctly comes early or late at different game speeds.

Patch "D" fixes:

1. ExtraCombatStr retained through capture and upgrade.
2. No divide by 0 error when the Khazad don't have any cities.
3. You cant build pirate coves on area 1 islands (and get the CTD).

The new version is up a day early, enjoy! :D

Kael,

Great !!!
Waiting for download. Even if it's 1 AM in France, it's impossible to sleep. 14th of July is our (how you named that in english ?) National Day. So, too much people in the streets, too much noise,....

The Frog.

got a CTD after 5 turns. not sure what triggered it, all i did was move a scout onto a hill

and another one after 8 turns after starting a new game. this time it crashed when a lion appeared.

rebooted and reinstalled and tried loading second game again in yr 1, crash on turn 8 is reproduceable even if I move the scout somewhere else. Civ is Arendel Phaedra.

Attached a save 1 turn before the same CTD, playing as Alexis

Looks like I'm getting a CTD every time I come into contact with an enemy civ (barbarians or anyone). Plays fine on my two roommates' computers (or at least doesn't crash when they meet people) so it may not reproduce easily...

I just had a CTD, as well, but after about 100 turns. I'll give it another go to see if there is something that may be triggering it (I've already met several Civs as well as barbs).

- Niilo

z00t said:
and another one after 8 turns after starting a new game. this time it crashed when a lion appeared.

rebooted and reinstalled and tried loading second game again in yr 1, crash on turn 8 is reproduceable even if I move the scout somewhere else. Civ is Arendel Phaedra.

Attached a save 1 turn before the same CTD, playing as Alexis

Thats a turn 5 game and I cant get it to crash.

AndrewDJ said:
Sometime after this autosave, screen goes black, crash to desktop, no idea why, all I did was hit end turn.

No crash on this one. Maybe my upload was bad?

Kael said:
Thats a turn 5 game and I cant get it to crash.

Yup, its a turn 5 game with Alexis. The one that crashed before as the elves was an autosave so I couldnt attach it (started a new game and overwrote it)

To get that turn 5 save to crash all I need to do is move the warrior...

Here's my save file from turn 109. I've reproduced the crash twice, which happens once I end my turn.

- Niilo

View attachment 132584

rendermad said:
I had a crash right after ending this turn, not really sure what causes it.

The good news is that pirate coves are working. The bad news is when the AI tries to build one in the middle of his capital it causes a CTD. This will be fixed in tomorrows patch.

Posting a savegame with a reproducable crash. Just move the scout to the NE then SE (to the fogged square 2 E of its current position). Doing so pops a goody hut and reveals a barbarian lion (minus standard/flag), and crashes the game.

Error in cvgamecoredll.dll is displayed as the mod crash to windows. The crash occures as my civ make contact with other units on the map, both barbarians and other civs

I have also noticed that the file size has been greatly reduced in refrence to both the 012 and 013 mods

4836kb in 012, 4848kb in 013 and 3684kb in 014

greetings
conndoom

Two bugs:
1) The changelog says, that the monk is an Elohim UU but it isn't at the moment.

2) The Doviello can't build the Great Library, since they can't build libraries at all.

Top Bottom