FfH2 0.14 Bugs

I had the same problem : whenever I saw a barbarian or foreign unit, the game would CTD.

Turning off the health bar display in the options seems to have fixed for me.

I hope it helps both those wanting to play and the people trying to nail the bug.

disabling health bars seems to have fixed mine too. thanks Halancar =)

the zoom on orthus creation zooms to my own capital

Kael,

As many people, my game crash. I was playing Arendel and was scouting when it happened.:cry:

The Frog

Halancar said:
I had the same problem : whenever I saw a barbarian or foreign unit, the game would CTD.

Turning off the health bar display in the options seems to have fixed for me.

I hope it helps both those wanting to play and the people trying to nail the bug.

Thanks! This fixed my problem too. :)

Kael,

Halacar is right. My crash cames when i first meet an other civ.
He is also right when he says that removing the health bar correct this bug : i tested it on a new game with Tasunke. Nothing wrong happened when i meet Sheelba...
I don't understand why the health bar creates such a bug. It's boring, as many people i suppose, i play with this bar....

The Frog.

Skeletons are not limited anymore, or if they are I haven't found it. I don't have the Tower of Necromancy, but I do have 4 skeletons for my one death-promoted adept.

Edit: The limit is 6. Is this intentional? They are str 3.

Kael,

Mmmm.... Not sure now about health bar. An other crash occured when i met a lion. :confused:

The (not bugged ?) Frog.

Kael,

As somebody wrote, the camera zooms on your capital city when Orthus is created. Meanwhile, you know where he cames: a title hidden by frog of war becomes clear, even if far away from you.

The Frog.

Everybody,

As i'm french, there is english words, sentences,.. i have difficulties to understand. May somebody tell me what means CTD or CDT (i don't remember) ?
THX.

The Frog.

Nikis-Knight said:
Crash to Desktop

Ah ! Of course. Thanks.

The Frog.

conndoom said:
Error in cvgamecoredll.dll is displayed as the mod crash to windows. The crash occures as my civ make contact with other units on the map, both barbarians and other civs

I have also noticed that the file size has been greatly reduced in refrence to both the 012 and 013 mods

4836kb in 012, 4848kb in 013 and 3684kb in 014

greetings
conndoom

That's probably because they recompiled it with better optimization settings.

The Tailor building and the Jeweler building give +2% gold income for every resource instead of the +2 trade routes.
When Orthus or Acheron spawn, the field, on which they spawn, is revealed for the rest of the game.
The Citadel of Light gives only 5% defense bonus. Is this intended?

Black Whole said:
The Tailor building and the Jeweler building give +2% gold income for every resource instead of the +2 trade routes.

ITs not suppsoed to give bonus trade routes, just increase income from the existing ones. Ill boost it from 2 to 5%.

When Orthus or Acheron spawn, the field, on which they spawn, is revealed for the rest of the game.
The Citadel of Light gives only 5% defense bonus. Is this intended?

Those are both as intended.

Grigori Adventurer Heroes can get heroic strength. Quite strong to have a str 6 axeman in the beginning, but not too overpowering, I don't think.However, when upgraded they lose the bonus but keep the promotion. Either change would be okay, I could see needing to give it to them again in exchange for the power early on, but not being able to get it again and losing the bonus is annoying.

Nikis-Knight said:
Grigori Adventurer Heroes can get heroic strength. Quite strong to have a str 6 axeman in the beginning, but not too overpowering, I don't think.However, when upgraded they lose the bonus but keep the promotion. Either change would be okay, I could see needing to give it to them again in exchange for the power early on, but not being able to get it again and losing the bonus is annoying.

Yeah, keeping "bonus" strength is on the want list. Maybe I will try to get it added today. I didnt think it would be a big deal since heroes dont upgrade, but i forgot about adventurers.

The crash doesn't seem to occur in debug mode. If you're having trouble reproducing it, that may be why...

Top Bottom