FfH2 0.14 Bugs

Maian said:
The crash doesn't seem to occur in debug mode. If you're having trouble reproducing it, that may be why...

Its the health bar option, there will be a fix tonight.

Nikis-Knight said:
I have a couple cities that can't build breweries? others can, these can't and don't have one.

They have to be on rivers.

Zurai said:
Kuriotate Settlements cannot build Memorials.

That will be fixed in todays patch, thanks.

Capturing slaves doesnt give you a slave any more, just a message saying you have captured one.

z00t said:
Capturing slaves doesnt give you a slave any more, just a message saying you have captured one.

Right you are, it will be fixed in todays patch.

Patch "A" is up and linked in the first post.

Tower of Mastery requires TWO of each tower, which makes it impossible to build.

Zurai said:
Tower of Mastery requires TWO of each tower, which makes it impossible to build.

Hmm.. im not seeing that. And I completed a Tower of Mastery victory yesterday.

Did you try it on huge maps? It may be scaling based on map size.

Attachments

• towerofmastery.PNG
    towerofmastery.PNG
    128.8 KB · Views: 170
Rites of Ohgma is buildable (Hah! - if you want to wait 1667 turns!) in settlements.

The Aquae Sucellus doesn't produce any culture, even though it is supposed to in the game that I am playing. I captured it from another civ.

Zurai said:
Did you try it on huge maps? It may be scaling based on map size.

Hmm... I'll have to check that out. No, I wasnt on a huge map.

Zurai said:
Rites of Ohgma is buildable (Hah! - if you want to wait 1667 turns!) in settlements.

Good catch, I'll fix that.

Hi, Great Mod!

Playing as Lanun, turn 67, worker just built - there is an option to sacrifice the worker to build a Pirate Cove. If I sacrifice the worker then it causes a CTD. Save game attached

CheesyFeet said:
Hi, Great Mod!

Playing as Lanun, turn 67, worker just built - there is an option to sacrifice the worker to build a Pirate Cove. If I sacrifice the worker then it causes a CTD. Save game attached

Sorry should have mention I am using newest version of the mod - 14a

Bright day
Hmm, is spring supposed to work on oasis tiles while not on flood plains tiles? (sorry if it was adressed already too lazy to browse through dozens of pages ;))

Gladi said:
Bright day
Hmm, is spring supposed to work on oasis tiles while not on flood plains tiles? (sorry if it was adressed already too lazy to browse through dozens of pages ;))
It was mentioned before and it's as it should be (the reasoning if i remember correctly is that oasis tiles cannot have improvements built on them so its not as powerful as turning floodplains, also oasis's are less common).

Top Bottom