Barrel Sub 08/08/06

Orthanc

Shipwright
Yet another one for the Zelda mod :)thumbsup:), this one might look a little familiar (*cough*paddlebarrel*cough*). Anyways, it's those little wooden submarines that you find scattered around the Windwaker ocean. If you're wondering how these things propel themselves, don't ask, I'm as stumped as you are:crazyeye:

Download:
Barrel Sub

Hmm, reminds me of the turtle sub. The first subs made that were supposed to plant bombs on the sides of ships and blow them up.

Nice job BTW. :thumbsup:

Orthanc said:
If you're wondering how these things propel themselves, don't ask, I'm as stumped as you are:crazyeye:

Mexican beans maybe..:hmm:

Seriously, that's a cool unit!! I'v used the paddle barrel in my personnal mods and this is a nice variant for it!

beboy said:
Mexican beans maybe..:hmm:

Seriously, that's a cool unit!! I'v used the paddle barrel in my personnal mods and this is a nice variant for it!

:lol: Mexican jumping beans+Hurricane= Apocalyptic case of sea sickness

Thanks again everyone!

Very cool, quirky unit. It's got great character. I hope the civpedia entry says something about mexican jumping beans and the apocalypse. ;)

Mithadan said:
Very cool, quirky unit. It's got great character. I hope the civpedia entry says something about mexican jumping beans and the apocalypse. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THAT one's being sig quoted!

Never having seen this in Zelda(didnt play past SNES), I am confuzeded...How do you get in?? How does it go??...how does it fight without sinking?? How does it....BE???

Great unit however...sometimes it doesnt have to be realistic to be fun...this is gonna get added to my MOD(Discordia) as an Alternative transport...minus the attack

:lol:

Ah, you people crack me up.

It might not look like it, but that grey box at the front of the conning tower is actually a door, so that's at least how you get in. As for your other questions, you've got me!:crazyeye: :D

Oh I see the door now...I thought that was a window(Porthole)...like a windshield...
[edit] so they can only see out of the periscope?...wow...HUGE blind spot in front...who designed these things? A Video game company?? :mischief:

I didnt mention...nice civ color placement...not too many places it could have gone

Top Bottom