Dwarf Flame Cannon (September 25, 2006)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here's a dwarf flame cannon from warhammer fantasy. Enjoy :)

A volatile concoction of hot oil and molten tar is mixed in the barrel of the Flame Cannon. Air is pumped into the barrel until the pressure inside is very great and the barrel is almost ready to burst. At precisely the right moment the Dwarfs place a burning oily wad into the nozzle and release the pressure inside. The mixture catches fire as it spurts from the barrel and burning oil arcs into the air towards the enemy ranks. With a bit of luck, the flaming oil lands right in the middle of an enemy unit, spraying fire and boiling tar over the target.

Here's the file:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2870&act=down

Here are previews:

Bjornlo said:
I like it. The flames streaming out are very fluid. But, it looks as if it goes off frame?
It's just the preview :) - the actual animation is in bigger frame.

Everything looks great on this including the looks, effects, and each of the animations.:goodjob: :)

aaglo I have to ask, do you deisng that out of your head or is it based on something, cause the modelling on this is simply fantastic.

:thumbsup:

I wish I had one of thoes for my Dorf Army!

Oh well, I still need the Dorf Army Book at this point. And a batallion set wouldn't hurt.. Swell my ranks a bit. And I want this guy:

And then there are my Orks... Unkigubbinz and his ladz fared terribly at the tournament I went to, so I need to entirely redesign my army... Oh well.

@Orthanc,
This unit is based on this pic:

@StormDrake,
That's the head of Dark-elf Deathfortress :) ... but were-crocks? Well, not for now. Maybe later. Or - why don't you use lizardmen for that?

Well, what do the Dwarfs need now ? A Dwarf-paratrooper ? A Dwarf-machinegunner :eek: ? A spy, a priest, a plane ??? :confused: :lol: Heroes !!! SuperDwarf, BatDwarf, SpiderDwarf :lol: :lol: :lol: Wow that's a lot of units for one Civ (Im not saying enough units), and this one is as great as the rest, I mean :goodjob:

Top Bottom