Orc Shaman (October 6, 2006)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!

Here's an orc shaman from warhammer fantasy. Enjoy :)

Greenskins are creatures of little brain and almost no curiousity.Their single-minded enthusiasm for violence makes it very hard for sorcery to get a grip on their consciousness. Although they do have magic it is very different to the magic of humans and Elves. Their power comes not from the treacherous winds of magic, but from the inner psyche of the Greenskin racial mind.

As far as the Greenskins are concerned, the power of their Shamans is god-given. The god (or rather gods) in question are Gork and Mork - the eternally squabbling brother-gods of Orc and Goblin legend. Greenskin Shamans are links between their tribe and its quarrelsome gods.

Here's the download:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2931&act=down

Here's a civilopedia preview:

Here are animated previews (the attack animation is clipped in this preview):

Love the mask.
Great attack

Amadan said:
Love the mask.
Great attack

Agreed and AGREED, the shockwave is wicked uber.

TIKI ORK OF DOOM!

Skull on the staff is beautifully done as well.

What else can be said? Oh yeah, :thumbsup::thumbsup:

odintheking said:
Hey Orthanc, those skulls on his belt would look good on the moblin, wouldn't they? Ask him for them!

Yeah but the skull I have on the Moblin now looks just like the one they actually have in the game. Plus, if I'm going to have a realistic skull, for artistic practice purposes, I should really make it myself.

I also just realized this guy's belt is made of skulls!:eek:I must say aaglo, I do wonder just exaclty what you used to make those...

Oi.. now I need a few more Ork Magey types for GDFM. But this is a start.

Great job, as always.:thumbsup: Perfectly made.:)

Top Bottom