Crawling Brain - February 12th, 2007

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
I made this Crawling Brain unit for the Escape From Zombie Island 2 scenario that King Arthur and I have been working on. Perhaps not many have a real need for a Crawling Brain unit in their game but if you do, here you go. :)
I did not place Civ Specific Color on this unit because it is intended only for the Zombies.

All Files included and all new sounds. All Game Tested.
I was not exactly sure what sounds I could make that would work for a Crawling Brain in the game so I sort of "personified" it a bit. It is a mystery how the Crawling Brain makes sounds but that is the least worry when faced against one of these "critters".
I added a sound byte from "Theremin" to the Victory sound bytes I made. fe3333au sent this and other nice music to me but I was unable to use it due to the limited time for animations except the sound byte I managed to work in from part of "Theremin".
Many years ago there was a Horror Movie called "The Crawling Brain" and it was very Frightening...for young people anyway. I could not have the Spine Wrap around the enemy and stab them in the back of the head as it did in the movie and because it is intended as an advanced Mutant Unit for the Zombies, I made what is suppose to be a "radioactive zombie virus" gas ball that is shot from the tail end of the Crawling Brain's spine for the attack. The Brain is Full of Mutated Zombie Virus Goo...:lol:
File Restored in Link
Get the Complete File:
Here

Previews: Note that the "Gas Ball" in the attack preview is more translucent in the game.

Note:
The gif Preview Animation Speed differs from the in Game Animation.
Default-Run-Default-Fidget-Default-Fortify-Attack-Victory-Default-Fortify-Attack-Death

Last edited:
Good morning, added to my civ-collection, if my neurons let me remember it, there was an old version about this unit, thanks guy :goodjob:

Partizanac... If you think this is scarey...don't even think about playing "Escape from Zombie Island 2"...especially in the dark :lol:
Remember..."just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they are not all out to get you"! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Plotinus... yes, it it has your "Friends" the Zombie Nurse and Alpha Zombies to keep it company and it happens to be very fond of them as well as respect them greatly :)
I get a Kick out of your Zombie Nurse, she is a "Scream". Many very good units in the game now and they are all very much appreciated.

:lol: Fun unit! You did a great job on it.:goodjob:

Finally! I've been wanting this for a long TV! Yes! It kicks the stuffings out of my old one. ;)

Man, that thing is creepy.

In spite of that, you do a good job !

Thanks for your comments everyone.

I wasn't sure if this unit would be used anywhere except the Escape From Zombie Island 2 Scenario but perhaps someone has a Fantasy game where it can be used.
You do realize that Poor little Crawling Brains need a home too... do the right thing and adopt one today. :lol:

Man, that unit is absolutely disgusting. :vomit: :goodjob:

Top Bottom