Ork Transport (May 8, 2007)

aaglo

Furioso!
That must be one of the craziest looking units I have ever seen!
I would not have not have known it was Orkish if it wasn't in the title... well, wait a second... ya, I would have ;)
A really awesome job on a really funky boat :goodjob:

Plotinus - its the thing with orks - if they belive it will work, then it will. If you pick up an ork shoota, you probably wouldn`t be able to fire with it, cos its probably missing a few essential parts, but an ork can do it, due to his slight psychic powers. Probably. Aaglo`s old sig explained it better :)

CamJH - they don`t train, they are "born" (spore spawned) with the basic knowledge. If his spore originated from a Mekboy, he would probably be a Mekboy too :) Its trial and error from there on :D

They can shoot guns with bullets not designed to be fired from said gun, to an ork, red goes faster because they believe it goes faster, and such is the nature of an orks psychic ability.

CamJH - they don`t train, they are "born" (spore spawned) with the basic knowledge. If his spore originated from a Mekboy, he would probably be a Mekboy too :) Its trial and error from there on :D

Reminds me of a certain problem with evolution theory, that is the Bombadier Beetle, which can shoot fire out its back-end. How many generations did it take to get THAT one right? I always envision these vast fields littered with exploded beetle.:lol:

Luckily, don't think Orks mind a bit of senseless slaughter every now and then. Let's just say this is the boat that got to the end of the lake...:mischief: Looks like it's got pontoons at each side, which would make it basically a catamaran, so it might be surprisingly stable.

Anywho, love the teeth decor, neat original design overall! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom