C3C PBEM - "Napoleonic Wars"

Pinman

Demons & Brazil
Napoleonic wars
Monarch Level

Game Full!

This is a special version of one of the 'conquests' scenarios. It is in civ content for C3C. Im not sure that conquests has it but I seem to remember that it does have civ content so it might.

I've never hosted a PBEM before but i've always thought this would be a fun scenario to play in multiplayer so it's a good place to start.

5 (or 6) of the nations in this scenario will be taken by human players, while the rest will be played by AIs.

It dosen't really matter what you want to play, if you are interested post below or send me a pm with your request and e-mail adress and i'll set you up.

Nations:

France: Loulong
Great Britain: GreyBeard
Spain: AI
Russia: Pinman
Austria: Quarky
Prussia: aksully
Ottoman Empire: adyyc
Sweden: AI

House Rules:(These have been copied from other games)
- No razing. Selling all improvements allowed.
- No trade of any kind with AI on turn0.
- Cities with units can not be traded. Cities without units inside can be traded.
- No offensive action on the first turn.

Turn Order

1. Pinman: Russia
2. LouLong: France
3. GreyBeard: Britain
4. : Spain (AI)
5. adyyc : Ottoman Empire
6. Quarky: Austria
7. Gustov IV: Sweden (AI)
8. aksully: Prussia

I am away for about a week and a half at the beginning of August (mght have limited access). If that is not a problem, count me in for Austria. If it is, not a problem either.

I am in !

Had to leave my place in the one I was playing so I am eager to play another one. Will send you a mail so you have mine.

It's certainly not a problem, however it means that there will not be much action in August because I am away for the last two weeks.

Dosent matter though, consider yourself in.

-------------------------

Sounds good LouLong,

Do you want any nation in particular?

Can you take France then adyyc? I think we need to have human players for Britain and France and with since we already have 3 players......

I'll play. Any civ. except the Ottomans as I have already played them in a pbem of this scenario.

Great,

Then I'll sign you up for Britain Greybeard.

Actually once i've got all the e-mails we will be ready to start, lol.

That was fast:D

Ok we are full!

I have created the game, but the next person on the turn order is adyyc and I don't have your e-mail.

Afterwards the turn order and e-mail adresses are all on the first post.

Lets enjoy it folks!:D

One comment, one of the rules is:

- France and Great Britain cannot declare war on other nations until they hold both Paris and London

I think this is a little unfair on France (I might regret saying that!!!). Napoleon was hardly the peace loving libertarian. I can understand the rule for Great Britain, since they are a very powerful nation, and the rule fits in historically though..

Just a thought ;)

Oh... i would like to take Ottos as they are free. I already play as France. Edited the post :D

Lets dont put any limitations to this game except the standard ones. I'm not really ok with a war rule about France and Brittain. Limitation at war thing makes strategy go wrong.

@ Pinman Did you checked Preserve random seed option for this scenario? We may need to restart it.

Not sure why is a human player for Spain or Prussia...

If there is not a solution for France i'm wiling to take it but i dont want restrictions about war. I already have WW.

Yep Spain played by a human is not so great. It is impossible to really achieve anything with them. Besides it makes another human player = slows down the game.

I think it is better I withdraw and you give Spain to the AI.

Yep Spain played by a human is not so great. It is impossible to really achieve anything with them. Besides it makes another human player = slows down the game.

I think it is better I withdraw and you give Spain to the AI.

You don't want to be France?

If not, someone needs to swap :mischief:

Ok ill do a switch and ill get rid of that rule.

adyyc---> Ottomans

LouLong----> French

aksully asked for prussia.

I believe we have preserve random speed.

Ok I made a new game with everything you guys asked for.

The new turn order and most of the e-mails are on the first post.

You have to pm adyyc for his.

GPS to LouLong

Safer to send a mail to every player listing everyone's e-mail. If you leave our addresses here we are sure gonna receive lots of spam !!! :(

Quite right. It was abit stupid of me to post them.
I've sent an e-mail with everyones adresses around, hopefully that'll clear this up.

Anyways I HOPE that everything is settled now:D

re-GPS to LouLong

Top Bottom