New Leaderhead: Kleopatra

PW90

Warlord
I thought, Kleopatra is missing in the game and so I reskinned Hatshepsut a little bit and gave her the animations of gandhi.

Maybe someone of the guys who made these great modular leaderheads, could make a more unique looking Kleopatra. (this should be also a request ;) )

Version 0.1: released Aug 29, 2007

Version 0.2: released Feb 27, 2008

Version 0.3: released Mar 04, 2008

Thanks to Ekmek for putting some things from ramses on hatshepsut. :goodjob:

What do you think about the background and should I use the original hatshepsut-animation? Or should I try out the Ramses-animation?
The greatest problem of the current animation is, that her lips look a little bit weird and the "nemes" (= the hat taken from ramses) have a little overlap with her body, when she bows.

Here is the link to the download of the 1st Version (left picture):
http://forums.civfanatics.com/./downloads.php?do=file&id=6908

So, and here the download of the 2nd Version (right picture)

The 3rd Version (added by Ekmek):

DOWNLOAD

Attachments

• kleopatra.JPG
    kleopatra.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 1,880
  • Kleopatra No.2.JPG
    Kleopatra No.2.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,278
Lips look weird, other than that, kudos :goodjob:

Lips are a bit awkward, but other than that, kudos :goodjob:

where are the boobs? She looks like a weird bloke.

Sure you dont want to kiss her
we miss her boobs and her upper lips look like gone inside her mouth also she had blue eyes ... why not making her blond
i like her hatt the shoulders and the background
i like your work PW90 and i its just fixing the lips im ok with her boobs

In the version 2 I "expanded" her chest based on these comments. PW90 - maybe on v2 you should use some of the v1 colors. I liked the red and the lighter skin. post some shots of the different animations - just be warned that different animations sometimes warp the leadehead (like the lips or the head shape)

I like the change of headdress, but why is she wearing a beard? I could see adding one to Hatshepsut (she apparently wore a fake one to appear more masculine and powerful), but it doesn't fit with the whole feminine Cleopatra thing.

I definitely like this one better with the rameses headress, but I agree with the comment above about the beard. Looks great! :goodjob:

mabey call this leader king tut. King tut was a young boy

don't change it. It's just that this leader sort of looks like a boy pharoh in the jpeg. It's good work.

Looks fine!:)

(I agree the beard is somewhat of an issue: Cleopatra VI was very proud and very feminine and I don't think she was ever depicted with a beard like the pharaohs of ancient times were.);)

Cerainly Cleopatra was never depicted with a beard on coins or in paintings, carvings, etc.

But it wasn't uncommon for women of power in Egypt to "masculinize" themselves (probably not in Cleopatra's day, though).

Either way, I think it looks great. But I'd like to see the beard removed, as well.

Is it possible to move the camera so that Keopatra uses more of the dispay window ? Without Hatshepsut's crown, there is mostly background there. A perspective view from closer range set lower would be interesting. I've seen Amra's Conan LH that had some changes with the camera..

If this is the Queen, then remove the beard. I think a woman wearing a beard is a weird thing that Egyptians did. Since this LH isn't busty, it's not really obvious that pharoh is female. The beard really makes her look like a boy.

Top Bottom