Law and Order Pack - 3/10/2008

NavyDawg

Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
Here's a collection of modern day police units. Note on scaling: I know the car and boat are larger than normal. I did not want to make them any smaller because the human figures would look silly if they're tiny. Also, I made these for an urban scenario that I'm working on, and the scale was right for my purposes.

Download Cop

Download SWAT

Download Police Cruiser

Download Police Boat

Very nice. And don't worry about the size, they can always be resized smaller if needed. :)

These are brilliant. Love the animations on the cruiser and boat. The regular cop was so badly needed too. Today is a good day!

hands down, a nice collection! Thank you!

Excellent units and much needed NavyDawg! :goodjob:
Love the officer getting out of the Police Car shooting and the Policeman taking a "Dive" in the Police Boat Death... The Policeman has been an especially needed unit for the Authorities Faction in the EFZI2 scenario.

Note: You need to adjust the link for the Policeman. The Link just goes to the Downloads Database Page rather than the Policeman Modern Units Download, directly.

Pure sweetness! :thumbsup:

Are you familiar with Streets of SimCity? 'Cause I'd kill to get a cruiser with MGs and rockets and stuff on it.

One point of criticism: shouldn't the lettering on the hood of the cruiser be backwards, so it's easily legible from a rear-view mirror?
Other than that, fantastic work. :goodjob:

Top Bottom