Ekmek's Civ4 Leaderhead Gallery

Ekmek

on steam: ekmek_e
This thread will be a repository of my leaderheads, its been getting too tough to chase them all down. I will keep the Roman Leaderheads separate.

Don't forget to rate them!

LATEST LEADERHEAD:

Wu version 2!
20 May 2010
Click picture for download

WIP: Pope, Makeda, Ibn Saud, Theodora, Cleopatra, Nixon​

Nice stuff, Ekmek. Glad to see that you are putting everything in one place, they definitely were getting hard to keep track of. :crazyeye:

PS: I didn't know I had patented a image format. Cool! :lol:

I really like these! The Ibn Saud is a great addition to the leader roster, though his cloak and collar do look a little odd in his current version.

Most of these I've seen elsewhere, but the Garibaldi is wonderful and new.

I am curious why your other few leaderheads aren't shown here. (I'm thinking of Akbar and Mobutu.)

Finally, I like the Kruger; please do finish him.

Thanks again for sharing all your great work with us!

Great LHs!

I especially like the mussolini and garibaldi (Italy ;))
When (and if) I get BTS im definitely downloading :goodjob:

I also wish i could make something like this... :confused:

Really!!! :eek: That's awesome! :crazyeye:

When you say xml work you mean plugging in the art into the xml file and then going into other xml files and creating names, civilopedia, and traits, etc...Right?

Anyway, ty! Also, does this mean all LHs work with vanilla even if created by another version?

Ok ekmek, I need help ;)

I'm having trouble getting 3d LHs to load. I chose Francis I because I saw it had an XML art guide. I made a folder (FrancisI) in my mods folder and copied the games assets folder into it. Then I edited the Art Leaderhead XML file to exactly how it said on the post. Then I went to the Leaderhead XML file and made a section for Francis and added him as a leader to the German empire in the Civilization XML file (I'll make him his own civ later :crazyeye:). When I loaded the mod, it gave me frederick's button and his lh model with the name Francis I. Did i forget something?

Ok ekmek, I need help ;)

I'm having trouble getting 3d LHs to load. I chose Francis I because I saw it had an XML art guide. I made a folder (FrancisI) in my mods folder and copied the games assets folder into it. Then I edited the Art Leaderhead XML file to exactly how it said on the post. Then I went to the Leaderhead XML file and made a section for Francis and added him as a leader to the German empire in the Civilization XML file (I'll make him his own civ later :crazyeye:). When I loaded the mod, it gave me frederick's button and his lh model with the name Francis I. Did i forget something?

Installing Leaderhead Tutorial.

But Francis I is not German! :mischief:

Thanks Wolfshanze :goodjob:

And yes, Francis isnt German:mischief:

Im just too lazy to make him an Austrian civ :blush:
It's on my to do list...:crazyeye:

Ok i read through the tutorial and I pretty much did everything in there. My question is since I don't have BTS (I have civ 4 original) is there anything more i need to do??

Thanks Wolfshanze :goodjob:

And yes, Francis isnt German :mischief:

Im just too lazy to make him an Austrian civ :blush:
It's on my to do list...:crazyeye:

Ok i read through the tutorial and I pretty much did everything in there. My question is since I don't have BTS (I have civ 4 original) is there anything more i need to do??
You shouldn't be too lazy to make an Austrian Civ... I already did it for my mod*... complete with custom Austrian cities, Austrian diplomacy music, Austrian Jäger troops and Austrian Opera Houses... and of-course, Francis I and Franz Josef for leaders (oh, and I added a custom Poland too). Adding Francis I to Germany makes about as much sense as adding Vladimir Lenin for America. :lol:

Anyways, my tutorial was written for BtS, but it should suffice for Vanilla too... just use the default TXT files instead of the "BTS" files (I think I only named one BTS file). Just remember when you're ADDING a leaderhead, you're not replacing anything... you are indeed ADDING every entry! None of your default leaders should change or be effected by adding a new leader.

You should also not be modifying any of your default files... any file you change should be copied from the original and placed in a mod folder (my recomendation)... then of course load the mod from the "ADVANCED" menu option when you start the game.

*Come to think about it, in my current game, Austria is the 2nd most powerful Civ besides my own... and they are getting in my way... I think I will defeat the Austrian army at their city of Wagram.

Actually, adding Francis I to Germany would make as much sense as adding Lenin to the Ukraine or something...

Ok, I couldn't get Francis to work so I put him aside and tried Putin because I saw he was modular. So I just cut the folder to my mods folder. When I loaded it, there was no Putin anywhere: the game was exactly the same! :crazyeye:

(remember I'm the one who has regular civ 4 not warlords or BTS)

So any help??? :confused::confused:

Top Bottom