UNIT: Spanish Conquistador

Jimmyh

Prince
Well this came 2nd in the latest poll.

This unit comes with, Attack, Default, Run, Death and Fidget anims.

No sounds, or pedia. If any one wants to create these then go ahead.

Here's a preview pic of the attack anim:

Attachments

• conquistador-attack.gif
    conquistador-attack.gif
    89.9 KB · Views: 2,664
Good Job JimmyH :goodjob:. Any chance of doing a Crossbowmen or the Arbalest (Both carry Crossbows) and the Bombard ;).

Did you made sure it is the right link since I cant download it :(

Ahh. Thanks JimmyH. :goodjob:. What do you suggest the Spanish Conquistadors Stats would be (Probhibly lower than the standard Cavalry and comes after the discovery of Gunpowder.) :)

nice work jimmyH. Im leaving my conquistador for a while as its V hard to create an attack FLC. I only have Paint shop pro and no 3d Program so its pretty hard sometimes. Tried to make him shoot a pistol but it didnt stand out as the horse was dark brown and gets in the way when attacking! Ill just use yours at the moment :) less effort for me!lol

@thomsons_2001
srry ....
But I think your conquistador could be a good alternative. Think that conquistador was less armed with pistol or rifles than with swords and other lethal weapons...
So it would be a good alternative

@jimmyh

good work

Please make that English LongBowman next, that would be a sweet addition to the English in Civ3. I can't believe how fast you get these units made.

Has anyone been able to use this unit successfully in a game? When I tried it, the seemed to be some problem with the Default.flc. All I get is that rotating circle that denotes a unit's eligibilty to move that turn, but there is nothing there.:( The other .flc files seem to work o.k. I tried downloading the entire unit file again and the Default.flc is there, it just doesn't seem to work. I even started a new game after installing the fresh download, but still encountered the same problem. Any suggestions?:confused: :confused:

Originaly posted by Rhye
Is it difficult to convert AoK units?
I also need Janissaries....

I had a little trouble converting my first AoK conversion (and still working on it ;) ) after a while it just comes smothly. I dont know if eather me or JimmyH is going to make a Janissarie :confused:. I am still working on the Crossbowmen and the Heavy Scorpian. If JimmyH is not doing a Janissarie, I can certanly whip up a Janissarie once I finish my project :).

I need Janissaries too (and Turtleship). I think the UUs of AoK are of special interest for everyone who wants to add new Civs with UUs...

Oh, and before I forget it: I have the same problem like Polaris: The Default of the Conquistador in the game is an invisible unit!

hey jimmyh, what's its stats?

Does anyone know how to export *.slp files in AOK Mod Pack Studios in one size like in the SW:GB DRS Viewer

Top Bottom