UNIT: Spanish Conquistador

CivGeneral, would a .slp file to .bmp file converter be of any help to you? I have a copy of SLPCNVT I could post for you if it would be of any assistance.

I also have the invisibility problem with Default.flc. I fixed it by substituting Fidgit.flc in the ini file. That seemed to work fine. It was a little strange having a "ghost conquistador."

Originally posted by Kingpin
I also have the invisibility problem with Default.flc. I fixed it by substituting Fidgit.flc in the ini file. That seemed to work fine. It was a little strange having a "ghost conquistador."

Exactly how did you did that?

Please explain a bit more clearly how you did that.

Originally posted by alireza1354

Exactly how did you did that?

Please explain a bit more clearly how you did that.

Please explain!

My hussar unit is invisible too, what do I have to substitute with WHAT ?

Can anyone explain please?

Jimmyh thanks for all your great work. There is one unit I need really badly from AOK.
The Samuarai (the civ one dosent have amour). Please do this one next, pretty please.

Originally posted by alireza1354

Please explain!

My hussar unit is invisible too, what do I have to substitute with WHAT ?

Can anyone explain please?

It depends when the unit is invisible. If it is normally invisible and when moving it's showing then the default.flc is missing.

Goto the unit folder and search for that default.flc of that unit. If it isn't there you have to make copy example of Fidget.flc and rename it to default.flc. Then you have to open the Ini file of that unit and check what the default line says. It should have that default.flc named there.

Hope it helps. If not, ask again.

I also had the invisibilty problem, Which is weird, as it works fine in Flicster.

fixed .ini

Top Bottom