!! BTS for Mac Petition !!

BTSformac

It Happened!!!
The petition is now closed due to the announcement of a bts for the mac!

:) ;) :D :lol: :cool: :goodjob: :smoke: :love: :clap: :bowdown: :hatsoff: :cooool: :woohoo: :drool: :yeah: :dance: [party] :band: :rotfl: :beer: :banana: :thanx: :high5: :cheers: :trophy: :cowboy: :pat: :snowgrin: :snowcool: :snowlaugh:

Sure, I'll sign up. I don't think Firaxis has anything to do with Mac versions, but maybe you could can get in their heads for Civ 5.
One can only hope, I guess...
EDIT: I think this is about 3 years too late, but you might as well as for an SDK also.

Email: BigKman1415-at-yahoo-dot-com

Moderator Action: Please do as Flintlock has, and obscure your email address.
Do *not* put it in the forum in its normal format, as you will just attract spam address list harvesters.

ok, thank you flintlock! now if only more people would sign up! obscuring is ok, but a pm is probably more secure. I swear I won't spam you! ;)

and yeah I guess this is a bit late...

Absolutely bring BTS to the Mac OS X platform - I'll be first in line on my block if it happens:cool:

samba at latinmail dot com

Yeah samba, joining for this!

Also, even if you use windows, please be nice to us mac users and join the petition. If it was the other way around, you would be petitioning too!

Aspyr already know my views on this subject. In my own humble opinion, a list of a couple of dozen email addresses, even if you get that many, is not going to change Aspyr's marketing direction. In fact, it may be counter-productive.

From a purely selfish point of view, I don't play Civ4. If I ever want to, I already have Civ4 Complete for Windows and can run it in Parallels. It is fully compatible with all the mods, and with the software used by the vast majority of players out there.

With my CFC GOTM hat on, a Mac BtS without the ability to run it with a full HoF Mod would be just another headache I can live without. I already have to build Mac-specific saves for every Civ4 vanilla and Warlords game we run; this would add BtS games to that workload.

From the perspective of showing support for the Mac community here, I guess I might sign up as a local gesture of solidarity. But I don't sign blank cheques. Where's the bit that normally begins, "We the undersigned .....", and goes on to enumerate what you want from them?

Heck yes! I'd love BTS for mac.
bobfredbill at yahoo dot ca

thanks to both of you. I understand your reluctance, AlanH. I hope some others will join the petition!

All you viewers should be signing, even if you don't have an account.
Either sign up for the forum, or you can email me at soccermoogle at hotmail dot com

Thanks

ok, sure thing, scotsdave! If you could pm me or post in this forum that would be great, but you don't have to...

Instructions

To join the petition, please pm me or post in the thread (or both) with your e-mail (so they know you are real). I will add you to the list below.

I am with you, although I do not see Aspyr being impressed by a list a of users crying for BtS for Mac. But let's give it a chance. Mail addy via PN.

Although I appreciate the effort, it is too little, too late. I would not purchase a Mac version of BtS. I have the Windows version and play through Bootcamp on my Mac. If I purchased the Mac versions, I wouldn't be able to play BtS with my favorite mods. Unless and until Firaxis is able to write an SDK that will create mods that work cross platform, I see no need to purchase a Mac version.

Ok, thanks to both of you!

And to all you who don't like the idea, I understand, but I will still keep going.

Top Bottom