212A (Type 212 A submarine)

The_Coyote

Emperor
212A submarine, so far used by germany and italia [beside all the nuclear powered modern submarines a nice non-nuclear submarine is a must]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_212_submarine

vertices 724, triangles 847, (shader and non shader version)

256 skin (no team colour, dark [pics] and italien version included), shader version also 128 gloss, damage texture and smoke [damage stat]

uses included animations (changed submarine - adjusted dive deep)

scale (and xml entries) from vanilla submarine

Dl: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12304

Ciao
The_Coyote

Attachments

• 212A_big.jpg
    212A_big.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 388
  • 212A_small.jpg
    212A_small.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 271
Nice, damage states! Well, this is going to be treated as a nuclear sub, no reason for realism when you have a beutiful model!

All right! Can we expect the French Scorpène and the Russian Kilo class too? :cool:
With those 3 models, the most-used diesel subs in the world are covered.

thanks all :)

@ GeoModder
the kilo will be done (than also having a second ORP Orzeł), the Scorpène have at least dl some pictures and blueprints. It´s all only a question of time

looks bloody brilliant, nice job!

ok i have two of three, so 66%, so i only have 1/3 to go (now you must only inform if you are close to finish, would be ashamed if you do 66% and i only 33% in the same time) ;)

@ sheep21

Let me put it this way, I started to work on my mod again somewhere in February. ;)

Oh, there's no rush. I still have 2/3ths of Cultural Citystyles to work on. ;)

Oh, but you have already done 1/3!!! Thats great news!;)
Jokes aside, I'm anxiously looking forward to a new release!

Jokes aside, I'm anxiously looking forward to a new release!

Me too. Then I can put attention to let unit graphics switch according to era's. I'm a bit disappointed you still haven't included that in your mod. :mischief:

Me too. Then I can put attention to let unit graphics switch according to era's. I'm a bit disappointed you still haven't included that in your mod. :mischief:

Yep, that'd be swell, but in that case you wouldn't have a far reaching project after Citystyles:lol:

Anyway, you should consider the following:
- you'd need even more unit art for it
- even now I'm facing MAF problems with the amount of art included

But personally I'm looking forward to that too, of course after you've finished EC!! ;)

Top Bottom