The World 1700

Yoda Power

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
It is a map of the world 1700

there are 16 civ´s to play

some civs have UU some dont (new UU´s will be added after PW is on the street)

portugal
sweden
spain
netherland
holy roman empire-panzer
russia-cossack
china-rider
denmark
japan and korea-samurai
france-musketer
mughal empire-war elephant
persia-immortal
poland
ottoman empire
south east nations
england-man-o-war

Use the file upload feature at the bottom of this page, you just upload the file to the server (max 3megs, but you can break it up in to smaller files) and then include a link to xxx.civfanatics.net/uploads/file.zip (replace xxxs with www.)

the link is case sensitive so make sure if you have capitals in the file name include them in the link.

i am trying again

Attachments

• world 1700.zip
    110.1 KB · Views: 4,094
now it works. I am not good with screenshots, so I would be happy if someone could download it and post one. :beer:

Originally posted by Yoda Power
now it works. I am not good with screenshots, so I would be happy if someone could download it and post one. :beer:

It is easy: when you have the pic you want hit the print screen button on you keyboard,
Open some kind of paint,( I use Paint Shop Pro 3)
Save the pic as JPG,or GIF
In the civfanatics forum there is an easy upload link at the bottom of every page,
Click on that and upload your file,
After it is uploaded check both Uploads1 and uploads2 untill you find your pic (should be same name as the pic on your desktop,
When you open a new thread there is an IMG button in the vB Code section of thepage, click on that button and enter the address of your file.
www.civfanatics.net/uploads1/your file name
uploads2/your file name

Your Map:

thank you sprnv8 for posting the screenshot, isn´t there anyone who wants to say something about this scenario?

I like it.Especially since I can't get Imprezas 1850-1900 scenario.

when I play the scenario sometimes it crashes I would like to hear if it also do that to you?

Hello is there anyone out there who wants to give mee some feedback, this is the scenario ive made where I would like to have the most feedback. So come on and tell me what you think. Also you are wellcome to post screenshots of this scenario as I cant do it myself.

There are some mistakes in Brazilian citys that should be fixed. There is no such thing as a city called Bahia. Bahia is a state. That city should be called Salvador, capital of the state. Also, the city you namd Santa Cruz should be called Porto Seguro.
Ceará is also the name of a state, the city should be called Fortaleza.

There are some serious mistakes also in Europe. The Holy Roman Empire had already collapsed and Austria was an independent and strong kingdom. Rome was inside a Papal State. The civ Holy Roman Empire shouldt be there at all.

The cities Fortaleza and Salvador was at that time known as Ceara and Bahia they changed their names after Brazil became independent in 1822. The city Santa Cruz dosn´t exist anymore, though it was just a few miles north of Porto Seguro the reson I those that name was becorse it was one of the first Portugese settlements in South America. The Holy Roman Empire ended in 1806 it was controlt by the Austrian Habsburg´s, I know they had little real power in germany but it was the best choice to represent germany, about the papel state, well they had to be representet to and also there I found the Holy Roman Empire as the best choice, though I know they was realy an independent state.

I hope that answered your questions.;)

Im not so sure about Salvador been called Bahia and Fortaleza been called Ceará. Perhaps they had those names in early colonization(Im not sure) but they already had the modern names very much time before the independence.
By the way, the scenario is pretty good.

And about Santa Cruz, the portuguese first arrived at Porto Seguro, but they thought Brazil was an island, so they named the region Ilha(Island) de Santa Cruz. When they discovered how big it really was, they changed the country name to Terra de Santa Cruz(Land of the Holy Cross). In Porto Seguro there is a cross where the portuguese celebrated the first mess in the colony.

Thanks for the information;) It will be usefull in the next version.

but u need geographic help haha

Top Bottom