Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Red Sea´s

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Sahel

Votes: 6 3.5%

• Total voters

Yoda Power

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
This is a scenario that i made becorse there has not been any good scenarios of that period. I used el mencey´s eurasia map to make it. There is a lot of rule changes in the scenario:

1. desert now requires 2 movement
2. most of the civs has 2 UU´s
3. communication trading cannot be don before astronomy
4. settlers now requires 4 citizen´s
5. and many others little things that I dont remember at the moment

the civs are:

Carthagenian Empire
Rome
Greek States
Hellinized Kingdoms
Seleucid Empire
Ptolemaic Empire
Mauyrian Empire
Qin Empire
Japan
Red Sea Kingdoms(this name will proberly be changed some day)
Sahel

The scenario is updated Oct 08, after 44 downloads.

Enjoy the game..

Attachments

• classical world.zip
    98.8 KB · Views: 8,069
Originally posted by BAP
Have you seen Thamis' Med Mod yet? Very well done. Not a scenario, but simply the best mod out there. Just my opinion.

Yes I have but as you say yourself it´s not a scenario

Ok, Yoda here is the mini map.

Attachments

• classic1.jpg
    classic1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 10,464
Thanks for the nice sreenshots, though I would love to see some of India and China aswell, but again thanks!

Dont anyone want to say something about this scenario, I need your critics to improve it.:mutant: also please vote in the poll.

I really want to improve this scenario, but how can i do it without your help.

oh i have a suggestion, why instead dont u make a europe/middle east version and one dedicated for asian civs only?

Original idea! I haven't downloaded it yet, but it's nice to see something other than all the modern and up era scenarios coming out. If you are looking for some ideas, the first one that comes to mind is to retool the entire scenario for the era's feel. Slow expansion, heavy land warfare, a vital navy, espically involving trade. More era wonders and improvements. I dunno, I'm sure you are sort of getting my drift. The perfect scenario is the one that does the best to immerse itself in the period it is reperesenting. I dunno how well you are versed in the time period, but I'm sure even if you aren't you know some of the major areas/times of note to work from. Good luck, man. I'd love to help. :goodjob:

Originally posted by stalin006
oh i have a suggestion, why instead dont u make a europe/middle east version and one dedicated for asian civs only?

I will soon begin my next scenario(have to complete my french revolution first) and i was thinking of that, so that will come but i maybe wait untill PTW.:)

hmm.. someone has voted the sahel civ in the pool, i wonder why its only one little city in the middle of africa.

What about adding Gaul and Germania to harass the Romans? These "nations" are an important part of modern Europe, and maybe the eastern empires should be bugged by the Huns.
Anyways, just a thought. Looking forward to try it.

Originally posted by Cimbri
What about adding Gaul and Germania to harass the Romans? These "nations" are an important part of modern Europe, and maybe the eastern empires should be bugged by the Huns.
Anyways, just a thought. Looking forward to try it.

hmm.. good idea that will be included in the prw version.

This is my favorite non-modern time period besides 3 kingdoms. its pretty good, and btw... where do i find this map???

Top Bottom