Scorpions

Deliverator

Graphical Hackificator
This is a pack of Scorpions laboriously converted from the game Kohan 2. They are fully animated - attack with claws, sting with stinger, etc. Credit clearly goes to the Kohan 2 Artists, I have merely repeatedly hit them with a big stick to get them working in Civ IV. They come in three flavours: Brown, Ice and Black.

The zip includes suggested XML values.

There is an occasional slight glitch where a scorpion momentarily disappears, but it is fairly minor. I may try and fix this at some stage unless some kind person resolves it for me.

Enjoy :)

>>>>>>>>>> DOWNLOAD HERE <<<<<<<<<<<

Attachments

• scorpions.jpg
    scorpions.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 2,779
Sweet!! These will come in handy. Thanks!

OH MY GOD!! Those are AWESOME!! Unfortunately, there's no place for them in my mod. :( :( :( :(

Great work! I never brought myself to get onto Kohan 2 units after finishing the buildings. There are several more units there, especially on demonic side, that are well worth converting!

Why did Fury Road have to be canceled before these came out?

Great work! I never brought myself to get onto Kohan 2 units after finishing the buildings. There are several more units there, especially on demonic side, that are well worth converting!

Yes, I may do some further conversions at some stage. I learned quite a lot from doing these so next time would hopefully be quicker and less painful.

Why did Fury Road have to be canceled before these came out?

I'm sure davidlallen would tell you that Fury Road is not cancelled, it's just that he is focusing on Dune Wars. He has updated Fury Road to BTS 3.19, but hasn't released since there is a strange graphic issue that only seems to happen on his PC. It worked fine for me, so maybe you should petition him to release it.

Top Bottom