A crusader scenario that never became more than just a map

Yoda Power

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
This is one of my unfinished scenario´s, its a map of the eastern medditeranian, it has new rules. I hope you like it.

You can play as: Byzantines, Syria, Bulgaria, Crusader states, Zirids, Sicily, Little Armenia, the Papel state, Fatimids, Seljuks of Rum and the Italian city states.

btw can someone post screenshot, thanks.

Attachments

• eastern mid.zip
    58.9 KB · Views: 541
i am still trying

Attachments

• fn.jpg
    fn.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,592
Originally posted by Mongoloid Cow
PS: How come you didn't made the scenario?

oh thats a story that begins a long time ago(and ended a long time ago): I had just made my debu to the civ3 editor and i desided to make this scenario. But it was hard so hard that after 2 weeks of map building i just gave it up, and thats the end of that story.

Btw what does "heaps" means?

Originally posted by Rhye
I'm from Livorno and I know it was founded in 1400AD. So it's wrong to put it in the list of the italian cities during the crusades!!!

But it´s not a scenario it´s a map which means that it dosn´t take place in any time period.

anyone may complete it if they want to, just give me some credit.

Originally posted by Rhye
It looks very good

Just a little thing: I'm from Livorno and I know it was founded in 1400AD. So it's wrong to put it in the list of the italian cities during the crusades!!!

this is why people dont continue with maps / scenarios etc.

people complaining about certain parts of maps, it grows and grows until the thread is eventually all complaints about it

no wonder people dont bother updating.

Can anyone who actually playd this tell me if its balanced? I never really tested it correct.

This is just my 2 cents, but It also looks like it would make a very good north african world war 2 scenario, with the battle of El Alemein just about to start, then the Brits driving the germans up through north africa, then invading Italy. :D, with a few changed rules and nations of course :D

Only if you somehow got Turkey involved. Creating a WW2 scenario and having them remain neutral through the entire thing means a huge chunk of the map is useless and therefore only serves to lag the game.
If someone makes them a non-neutral party, make them an allied nation, because another Axis and the Allies would simply ne swamped.

Top Bottom