TSG9 Results and Congratulations

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

First place :trophy: goes to DaveMcW with a 1100 AD Diplomatic win.

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to Neuro with a 1250 AD Diplomatic victory and third :trophy3rd: goes to slugster with a 1390 AD Diplomatic win. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the spoiler write ups. Welcome to all the new players, hope you learned as much as I did. :)

:thanx: to all who played the game and participated in the discussions Keep posting issues you find. :goodjob:

Please help us out by using the upload system for your results as we need to exercise it some more. Special thanks to AlanH for compiling the results. :goodjob:

Quick question. My result is shown as "retired". It's true, that submitted save doesn't have any winner, or me as looser, but it's just because i couldn't submit save one turn later, when i was conquered (there is no "one more turn" then). Is it normal, or did I do something wrong when submitting save?

I think slugster also had a diplomacy win, according to the results page.

Myself, I did a lot better in the standings this time. I'm even in the top 10 for score. It must be these TSGames that are helping me improve... since I haven't had time to play any other kind of civ5 games. Thanks everyone for reporting on your games! And congrats to te champions. :goodjob:

Quick question. My result is shown as "retired". It's true, that submitted save doesn't have any winner, or me as looser, but it's just because i couldn't submit save one turn later, when i was conquered (there is no "one more turn" then). Is it normal, or did I do something wrong when submitting save?

You have to select "The turn when I was conquered" on the submission page. If you did that, and it was incorrectly recorded, then I apologise - this is why we want people to submit using that script in order to debug it.

You have to select "The turn when I was conquered" on the submission page. If you did that, and it was incorrectly recorded, then I apologise - this is why we want people to submit using that script in order to debug it.

Thank You for answer. I think I did choose that option, but can't be 100% sure now. I will have a chance to test it again, when I find some time to play 10th edition and will be conquered again. I will make sure to choose it this time :)

Don't worry, I'll test it myself using your file, and see if the logic is faulty.Meanwhile I have edited the database manually to show your domination defeat.

How often do 3 people have the same end-turn and tie fourth place?? :rolleyes:
Unfortunately I come in as number 6. Still, I think I did a good job among all those players I look up to and learn from each time I read their stories!

Keep up the good work with the TSG's, I will happily keep playing them!

Top Bottom