TSG11 Results and Congratulations

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

First place :trophy: goes to Neuro with a 1670 AD Cultural win.

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to tommynt with a 1715 AD Cultural victory with a score of 1084 and third :trophy3rd: goes to DaveMcW with a 1715 AD Cultural win with a score of 988. :high5:

Thank you for the spoiler write ups. Welcome to all the new players, hope you learned as much as I did. :cheers:

:thanx: to all who played the game and participated in the discussions Keep posting issues you find. :goodjob:

Please help us out by using the upload system for your results as we need to exercise it some more. Special thanks to AlanH for compiling the results. :goodjob:

Please help us out by using the upload system for your results as we need to exercise it some more.

This is particularly true of results played with non-English versions of the software, and also losses or retirements. I note that all the results submitted were victories in this game, but I suspect there may have been some other outcomes.

Top Bottom