• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

UK MBT: Challenger II (3 skins)

snafusmith

Unit Maker
FV4034 Challenger 2 is a British main battle tank (MBT) currently in service with the armies of the United Kingdom and Oman. It was designed and built by the British company Vickers Defence Systems (now known as BAE Systems Land and Armaments). The manufacturer advertises it as the world's most reliable main battle tank. As of January 2011, only two Challenger 2s have been damaged in combat, and one destroyed by another Challenger 2 in a friendly fire incident.

Challenger 2 is an extensive redesign from Challenger 1, the MBT from which it was developed. It uses the basic hull and automotive parts of its predecessor but all other components are new. Fewer than 5% of components are interchangeable. Challenger 2 has now replaced Challenger 1 in service with the British Army and is also used by the Royal Army of Oman. It has seen operational service in Bosnia, Kosovo and Iraq. During the 2003 invasion of Iraq the Challenger 2 tanks operating in the Gulf suffered no losses to enemy fire.
- Wikipedia

The download includes 3 skins - Tan, Desert Camo, and Forest. Each has a button as well. The unit uses unique animations, make sure to point to the correct spot in your XML.

DOWNLOAD HERE!

ENJOY!
-Smitty

I like it, one more unit to add ;)

Since you are cranking out units again, what are the next ones ? :mischief:

Since you are cranking out units again, what are the next ones ? :mischief:

The next one I'm going to make is the AMX-30 Roland mobile SAM for the French. It was also used by Spain, and I'm going to make skins so it can be used by the Aztec (as mexico) and a Arabia.

Ive got some units that are done and I just need to post them- the MiG-21, Wellington bomber, P-40 warhawk WW2 fighter, M113 APC, and Tornado Gr1 fighter bomber. I was on a run making units a while ago but had limited Internet. I plan to continue to keep posting until I run out.

Hello Snafusmith.

I download your MBT-C2 about two week ago, and its a great model , I've been messing around with the model and I got it to work in Empire Earth 2 which is cool. :goodjob:

May I ask would you mind if I release it has a unit mod for EE2? I would also like to do the same with all your models would that be ok?

I will credit you has the maker of the models, I would have sent you a message but I'm not sure how to do that on this forum.

Thanks I hope you reply to this post. :hatsoff:

Top Bottom