TSG14 Results and Congratualtions

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

First place :trophy: goes to tommynt with an impressive 50 BC Domination win.

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to slugster with a 0640 AD Domination victory and third :trophy3rd: goes to DaveMcW with a 0660 AD Domination win. :high5:

Thank you for the spoiler write ups and discussions. Welcome to all the new players, hope you learned as much as I did. Some great OCC discussions and a lot of replays with good info. :cheers:

:thanx: to all who played the game and participated in the discussions Keep posting issues you find. :goodjob:

Please help us out by using the upload system for your results as we need to exercise it some more. Special thanks to AlanH for compiling the results. :thanx:

9 sessions played for 2 hours of play?

Did you have some nauseas that day tommynt? :lol:

Congrats for the win! :goodjob:

Let's see in the future how these kind of games can be played under the new patch.

I wasn't the slowest, but I did get the top score.

i am quite surprised i made it to top 10 which was my goal, i think it was one of my best GOTMs and played the way quick domination should be played. there was a lot of room for improvement, when i played again i managed a T157 finish.

Did you only count the games submitted via the separate upload mechanism? I submitted a legit 232 turn victory via attachment.

Did you only count the games submitted via the separate upload mechanism? I submitted a legit 232 turn victory via attachment.
We are trying to automate results, so please do submit the save through the upload system. If you attach it, I cannot upload it for you, only AlanH can. I reviewed the games this time and couldn't upload it. Apologies.

If you have a problem uploading, please post here so we can get the results included.

I am also unsure at times as some players do not submit their saves. Best to use the upload from now on. :thanx:

We have no way of knowing whether an attachment is a real submission, or a replay or whatever .... Since you had previously used the automated submission system, I asked in the thread why you had not done so this time.

The upload system we have is a straightforward mechanism, and doesn't involve staff in manually processing the files. It's the way all previous GOTM competitions have operated, and has allowed us to handle over 24,000 submissions for six different versions of Civ3/4/5 in the last seven years.

Now that you have confirmed that your attachment was a submission, I've uploaded it to the system for this game.You should have a confirmation email.

Sorry for the slow reply ... busy with some work projects. I thought the upload mechanism was just temporary until the attachments were working again so I just attached for TSG14 and did not upload. No doubt that was explained somewhere and I missed it. Anyway, no worries as I don't play for score or position anyway. For TSG15 I did submit via the upload. If I understand correctly, there is no longer any need to also attach the file also. Correct?

Correct.

BTW. You could have uploaded this game yourself. The submissions system has been operating with a one month deadline since we first set it up for Civ5, so if you look at the submission page you will se that it is *still* accepting TSG 14 uploads for another 5 days.

Many thanks AlanH, and no I had not seen that. Unfortunately I already erased all the TSG14 files. Absolutely no biggie though ... just playing for the fun of it and to learn things. TSG14 was interesting and I enjoyed it so mission accomplished :)

Top Bottom