NOTW XLIII Signups - The Walkingdead!

Takhisis

¡Patria y vida!
Night of the Walkingdead
*Insert Epic Music*

Since I've got exams next week, development on this has been slow, but this will have Zombies (yes, a local channel showed Dawn of the Dead twice, back to back, yesterday night. Whoopee!) and conspiracies, and zombies, and mad science, and zombies, and guns galore, and zombies, and violence in general. Join, for the love of Brrraiiiiins!

I can promise you here and now that there's going to be several factions, not just a silly Humans v. Zombies game.

This game happens in an island where an evil company, -The Company for future reference- has developed a Zombie virus. This Zombie virus has infected some people on the Island. There are several groups of Survivors out there, hidden in buildings, while the Zombie hordes slaughter innocent people, and many of them join the Zombie infestation. The Authorities are trying to impose order back on the island while they get reinforcements from the mainland. Meanwhile, the Company hope to destroy the Zombies with their RPG-armed 'security' and some 'inventions' they've developed, while some of their… executive assistants attempt to retrieve the evidence that the Survivors intend to make public. Will there be a Zombiegeddon? Will the Company get away with everything plus 20% for expenses? Will the Authorities nuke everything? Will the Survivors denounce Police Brutality, reveal the evidence of the Company's mischief, and, most important of all, get to the Prom in time?

Every day we vote to move around the Island. Different items that might help one faction or the other mayb be found. Or lost. Special actions may be taken then. Who knows?
Find out, by playing.

Note: I expect heavy roleplaying to happen. If I say you can or cannot post something, you do as I say, or it's a direct WoG.

Sign-ups! (27 so fart)
Verarde
Seon
landlubber
Zack (R) Zack is back in.
GamezRule
Advice dog zombie choxorn
Kennigit
BSmith1068
DaveShack
Mergle
TheForestAuro
Autolycus
General Olaf
SouthernKing
Sparthage
Red_Spy unsigned out by request
Gone 3 the Celt
Winston Hughes not playing
BigTin
sprig
johnhughthom
NinjaCow6
FrozenInIce
classical_hero
mayor
Backwards Logic
j65536d
Bad Player
Snerk Earthling

Reserves: Darth Caesar.
Turquoiside

Game thread

Kill zombies!!!!!

Reserve

Why reserve? You'll all be dead soon in Capo and there's not many other games running anyway.

Fine. In.

Insidious.

I'll throw my hat IN as well.

I need to see a proper set-up before I can join this.
Think EFZI II - the forum game! I've already asked Vuldacon and he says the forum game can proceed as long as credit is given where due.
You'll see next week after my exams are over. :)

I can't be bothered thinking of a clever way to say 'in'.

Top Bottom