• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

NOTW XLIII Signups - The Walkingdead!

Yes, I was gonna do the OP thing this weekend and then RL got in the way. I'll do it tonight.

Is this dead Takhisis? If it is still alive, then I might be convinced to join with a little more detail about the game.

It's alive indeed! I can promise you here and now that there's going to be several factions, not just a silly Humans v. Zombies game.

Every day we vote to move around the Island. Different items that might help one faction or the other mayb be found. Or lost. Special actions may be taken then. Who knows?

And yes, you DO NOT win without items.

(Hint: if you've played the EFZI mod, you might have a heads-up on things that might happen).

In I have played the mod this game is based on and it should be awesome. See a good OP will gather more people. Perhaps you could post in the thread to see if anyone is interested in playing a mafia game based on the idea.

Yes, one of the locations in the Nuclear Plant.

Takhisis it seems you are missing Mayor from the sign-up list. With him I count 25 players. What is the minimum you'll take?

I somehow skipped him… I'd like ten more people, but 30'll do if there's not more possible.

PMing started, first batch sent.

you skipped me? :nono:

anyway, do you have an advantage when you know the mod?

if so, I might just install CivIII again :p

Well, the full list of locations the party will vote to go to ach day is the list of the locations in the game… obviously each party will try to manipulate people into a locations that favours them… right?

right... had to read that twice before I got that :p

hmm, I'm really considering reinstalling CivIII.....

If this starts in about a week from now, I'll probably have time to play. Tentatively in.

(Hint: if you've played the EFZI mod, you might have a heads-up on things that might happen).
Do you have a link for that?

Edit: nm, it helped to search on the whole name instead of the acronym. :crazyeye:
1st or 2nd version? ;)

That's the game, the map used is from EFZI II.

Backwards, you're in. Game won't start 'til then anyway.

Well we have some 26 players by now.

Top Bottom