Map: New Earth Map PTW & C3C 362x362. (Latest Map - Jan. 2004)

el mencey

Warlord
File name: tierra_362_el_mencey.bix
Civilization- Play The World Map.
PTW size 362x362
File size: 168 Kb Zip format.
Metodo of creation: templates
Recommended PC: 3000Mhz 1Gb RAM :(
Number of recommended civilizations: 8
Version: 1.0b
Date:17 Feb 2003

Special thanks to "Spanish Civilization Site"

Previous site - Download site

Attachments

• mencey.gif
    mencey.gif
    57.1 KB · Views: 15,778
Nice, but why do you only recomend 8 civ´s? I would recomend 31.

Originally posted by Yoda Power

Because if you look at recommended pc: 3000MHz:eek: and 1Gb RAM it should be clear: Nobody wants to wait dozens of minutes between turns.
Anyway GREAT map:goodjob:

Originally posted by Chilean Preside
Hello Mr. el mencey, is nice to see you around here. ;)
and to you too Chilean President :)

Originally posted by Yoda Power

I think that many civilizations do to the slow game.

i play this map with 4 civs (old computer) and after a while of the loading up screen it just shuts down civ and i'm left in the windows desktop help me please.

P.S. i know its not the size cause i already play with a 362x362 size random map

Originally posted by Sa~Craig
i play this map with 4 civs (old computer) and after a while of the loading up screen it just shuts down civ and i'm left in the windows desktop help me please.

P.S. i know its not the size cause i already play with a 362x362 size random map

Sorry. I do not know what can be. I play well.

Attachments

• em2.jpg
    em2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 14,418
What are those buttons just above the unit stat area?

3000Mhz? I have 1.5Ghz and 256MB RAM, and it works fine with 24 civs. Turns last only a minute in the ancient ages, the only two turns taking long are the first turn and the first turn of expansion. Anyways, great map! :goodjob:

Geez, maybe its time to upgrade my computer, I can shower or cook a meal in between turns by the time I get to the Industrial age.

Anyone able to tell me how to set this map up so that I can play with whatever number of people I would like and with random starting locations?

Also I am trying to play it with 31 Civs and after making 8 cities I was told forbidden palace is available, I was thinking on a map this big you would want a higher optimal city number for corruption. How do I go about making it read as a huge map or up the number of optimal cities? I see some stuff in the editor about world sizes but am not sure what to change exactly.

Top Bottom