Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura)

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
This one's dedicated to Tomoyo. ;)

Most of you might not know, but I just got done with a major project, namely combining the good stuff from the HP Invent computer (P4 2.6 GHZ) and my old scratch-built computer I assembled in Japan (P4 2.0 GHz), and transferring files and such as well as setting up my portable computer (Pentium D 2.5 GHz dual-core) as my main gaming machine.

Well, I just finished transferring Poser 5 (and all my various libraries) this past weekend, and decided to give it a test run on the faster system, namely by creating this unit (long story short, while file LOADING times weren't really noticeably different, RENDERING times were about 3x faster).

This is a fun unit I made partially for my wierd-ass Playground mod variant as well as a way of saying thank you to Tomoyo for supporting the Final Fantasy mod over the years.

I hope you guys like her:

Download

Even now I still can't decide whether the recurrence of maid outfits or prissy dresses in anime is supposed to be cutesy or simply creepy.

Nice unit, by the way. :)

Fine Unit Hikaro Takayama... Long Live the Final Fantasy

...Good to have better equipment isn't it :)

Other notes... new flat screen monitors are not as good a the Projector Graphics series types of the past and keyboards are as if toys compared to the older quality units, all presented as better versions but that's "progress" for the masses eh?.

Thanks guys! Glad you like it! Now I hope that Tomoyo finds this thread....

Great work on this unit, Hikaro! :goodjob::) I like the little leg kick thingy she does during one of her attacks.

It looks great, Hikaro-san! Although…

A portable computer as a gaming machine? Repent, sinner, repent before it's too late!

It looks great, Hikaro-san! Although…

A portable computer as a gaming machine? Repent, sinner, repent before it's too late!

How about if the portable computer in question looks like this:

Top Bottom