TSG31 Results and Congratulations

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
A list of the submissions for this game is assembled here. The list is compiled by date and also by score.

First place :trophy: goes to DaveMcW with a 25 BC Domination victory. :goodjob:

Second place :trophy2nd: goes to Tabarnak with a 225 AD Domination victory while :trophy3rd: goes to TyfoonTurk with a 540 AD Domination win. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to the trophy winners and :thanx: to all who played this game and participated in the discussions. :high5:

Please help us out by using the upload system for your results as we need to exercise it some more. Special thanks to AlanH for tweaking the upload system and checking on up me. :thanx:

I thought I was decent at rushing until I saw DaveMcW and Tabarnak show how it's really done.

My housemates are in all sorts of trouble :)

bleh couldnt finish mine in time - was at turn 80 1,5 civs from end away - sub turn 100 might have been pretty realistic (maybe around 105 with things going wrong)

did simple landsknechts spam together with few upgraded warris and later some catas for greece and russia

did bulb CS with gl around turn 45 and then the spam started.

Did even recored it :(
you tubr link in my sig btw :)

I thought I was decent at rushing until I saw DaveMcW and Tabarnak show how it's really done.

My housemates are in all sorts of trouble :)
Welcome to CivFanatics and GOTM.

Perhaps you will give one a try soon? See if you can challenge Dave and Tabarnak? :eek:

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

bleh couldnt finish mine in time - was at turn 80 1,5 civs from end away - sub turn 100 might have been pretty realistic (maybe around 105 with things going wrong)

did simple landsknechts spam together with few upgraded warris and later some catas for greece and russia

did bulb CS with gl around turn 45 and then the spam started.

Did even recored it :(
you tubr link in my sig btw :)

That would have been really interesting to see tommy. I hope you will record a game someday.

I made 8th in turns and 5th in score. So either I'm getting worse or everyone else is getting better faster than I am.

Welcome to CivFanatics and GOTM.

Perhaps you will give one a try soon? See if you can challenge Dave and Tabarnak? :eek:

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

Hey, thanks :)

I did have a go at this one but didn't finish because it became a really slow war of attrition against a bunch of civs at once. You might also find that a very mediocre submission has been made GOTM 33 :p

Hey, thanks :)

I did have a go at this one but didn't finish because it became a really slow war of attrition against a bunch of civs at once. You might also find that a very mediocre submission has been made GOTM 33 :p
Looking forward to it. :mischief:

i am trying to do a quick rush in a replay, i almost never replay this games but seeing the times i figured i would try. So on 2nd replay (first got bogged down) i am T93 with Cathy ALex LIz and Ghandi left. still no LSM going with SM from warri spam. not sure i i can beat Dave's time even with map knowledge, maybe should watchhis video first :)

As the players that retired also show no play time, my guess would be that the game, or the submissions system, does not record play time until it gets a victory or loss screen? I'll ask around. :hmm:

If you click on the finish date in the results list, you can see a listing of the event log from the save, which is where the play time comes from. Your event log doesn't include a time played, presumably because when you are conquered you don't have an option to save on the next turn.

PS. Don't forget there's a graphical replay facility for all completed Civ5 training games here

Top Bottom