Attack Dog

4x4

Chieftain
My first try at a unit. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

A war/attack dog inspired by an English mastiff. It bears strong resemblances to rottweilers, dobermanns, and Spanish mastiffs. It would work great as an ancient or medieval dog of war, property guardian unit, gangster dog, and more.

It does not come with any sounds.

Previews:

Download v1.1
*If link above does not work, there is a post with an attachment containing the file at the bottom of this page.

4X4... Congratulations on your 1st unit.
Very good for your 1st unit.

Animations are simply the duplication or depiction of real motions and now days, ones skill to use programs to accomplish the tasks.
Naturally, all improve with time and experience and I look forward to seeing more units from you.

I needed this! This is great! I was wanting a dog to use to detect invisible spy-type units. I'm sure the Dire Wolf sounds could be used for this.

Thanks! I'm glad it is of reasonable quality. 3D modeling is not my strong point. Those dang vertices just wouldn't go where I want them to...

Thankfully Civ 3 units require a tiny enough resolution to hide my model's glaring flaws. :)

EDIT: The database file still hasn't been approved after almost 1 week...
I'll attach the file here until it is finally approved.

Attachments

• WarDog_11.zip
    168.2 KB · Views: 46
Thank you for your doggy unit and for this new DL option! :goodjob: I'll look forward to see more of your animals... ;)

Top Bottom