Comings, Goings and New Arrivals VII: Quitters and Hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbsyoyo

Deity
Herro, tank you preeze!

Are you new to CFC or coming back from a hiatus? Let us know you about it you little hipster you!

Are you about to quit like a drama queen dropout or are you just too busy to hang out with this bunch of chums? Well, here's your place to air your epic meltdown!

House Rules:
ainwood said:
And please note: This isn't a discussion thread. If you want to chat about things with people - do it via IM, the chat room or PM.

ainwood said:
And remember: If you're only going away for a day or two, chances are that no-one cares, and there's not much point in spamming... err... 'posting' it here.

No idea but I'm going for 5 minutes, I'll probably be back on in about 5 minutes 1 seconds into the future.

Cheerio.

I've been coming here to download stuff, but I kept getting that annoying away banner telling you to post, so I think I will.

Hadn't been here in maybe a year maybe two.

Herro! I've seen your avie in archived threads and I always thought it was cool. :D

Which banner ad do you speak of?

If you don't post for two weeks or so, they put a banner at the top of the forums saying, "Hey kulade, where have you been? Go contribute to our online community and answer a question or something!" blah blah.

Screw that Imma just waste my time on OT.

As a sign of the times, last time I came here OT was still only one forum...

I remember you, Kulade! :)

Oh wow, I do as well.

Felt like forever ago. Welcome back!

Also, hobbs stole my sticky! :cry:

I've been coming here to download stuff, but I kept getting that annoying away banner telling you to post, so I think I will.

Hadn't been here in maybe a year maybe two.

Hi there mr kulade!!! It's been a few years, but I remember your posts with another forum member here!!! Please come back and enlighten another generation of CFC posters with your humor and wit!!!

Seriously, man, welcome back! :D

Hey, thanks guys. No telling how long I'll be here, but we'll see how it goes!

Well, hello Kulade. It's nice to see your avatar active once again. :)

If you are asking me, I haven't a clue.

I'm really sorry if I've earned myself a temp ban today guys and I'm sorry for using CFC as a punching bag to unleash my wrath on.

And Winner, if you say something in the Soapbox meteorite thread and I don't respond, it is NOT over. I'm just on temp ban or really busy with the work I've been putting off this week while trying to recover from the hell that was last week.
;)

I think he said he was taking a hiatus of sorts.

Though I might be mixing him up with like every other person who is doing that as well.

Yeah, he took a hiatus in the last thread to finish some vital cawlej work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom