Israeli Air Force AH-1S Tzefa Attack Helo

Congrats on your first (? :dubious:) unit, Anthony! At least the first released publicly. :) Very cool one and death animation is inventive... :) (I already said the same compliment to Gwen)

Where have you been hiding?? :eek:

Creative take on the rotors. Rocket attacks seem a tad on the fast side, but still, this is one gorgeous model. :cool:

Thanks, urrrbody!

Vuldacon: I have yet to master your Default centering procedure...if I can figure it out I will re-upload.

Jerry: Longer than that, I'm afraid. I am learning as I go.

Congrats on your first (? :dubious:) unit, Anthony! At least the first released publicly. :)

:devil:

:dubious: First unit ??

... So ...

:dance: :worship: :cooool:

Attachments

• Fireworks-june.gif
    Fireworks-june.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 816
Nice! Love the roter blade animation

This is outstanding for a first unit. I'd like to know how you managed the rotar animation. If you need any models in particular, just PM me.

If the textures are easily accessible as seen in my video tutorials, then you can easily change the textures without touching the animations. Bryce right?

It is Bryce. This unit is actually a re-skin of my American AH-1F, which will be released with the U.S. unit pack. I did have an issue with swapping textures as described in your slightly intoxicated tutorial. Every time I substituted a texture, whether through the main Edit>Materials option or through the unit material itself, my Bryce would have about a 75% chance of crashing. So ultimately, I've been adding the textures and changing them individually, which takes longer but has no crash issues.

I'll send you guys the rotors when I can get on my home computer. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

Top Bottom