Featurette 2- How's your German?

Eagle Pursuit

Per Scribendum, Volo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwPKEMmJbCM

The German version is up. Note: the language is still English. It has German subtitles.

Aesthetics Opener: 25% increase in GWAM production.
Exploration Opener: +1 range & sight for naval units

Kremlin change: Requires Order. +50% to armor production. 1 Free Policy

Those bits from the intro cinematic look great.
Now I want to see the entire cinematic. :D

Gaaaahhhh! :sad: We have seen EVERY SINGLE leaderscreen in action (more than once, even), with the exception of Portugal (of which we've seen a great total of one second)! Come on, Firaxis! You've showed us a lot of Shaka already, why is Maria I such a secret? :lol: Casimir isn't really a star either. Also, Al-Mansur needs some screen time as well!
The soundtrack also needs to come out! :)

Other than that, I see no new things in the featurette (well, a bit of the intro - the tank part is terrifying, one guy actually got caught beneath it :eek:).

Kremlin revamp. Was that known before this featurette?
No, afaik. this is first time we see confirmed the Kremlin is Order wonder, previous was only speculation. Does that in fact mean that Motherland Calls is out?

Also Kremlin will give +50 % production towards Armor units and provide a free Social Policy.

New (?) Great Work: Samuel F. B. Morse - Gallery of the Louvre.

Kremlin: Requires Order. +50% Production when building Armor units. 1 free Social Policy.

Commerce policy I can make out the tool tip for is "Wagon Train. +2 Gold from all your Land Trade Routes."

I can make out half of the tool tip for the last policy on the right in Patronage: "??? Bureacracy. ??? ??? ??? gifted by City-State ??? ??? 100%. Happiness from ??? ??? increased by 50%."

New (?) Great Musician: David Blanasi.

So the Kremlin is the wonder for the Order ideology, interesting. I wonder what is going to happen with The Motherland Calls.
Also at 0:13: is that Tesla technology?

Based on the title of the thread my first, fleeting hope was that we had confirmation that Germany's UA had been changed. :mischief:

So Autocracy gets great tanks via Lightning War and Order gets to mass produce tanks via the Kremlin. I hope Freedom gets a nice Anti-Tank buff.

Has there ever been a confirmed list of Wonders? I mean, I know we have a splash screen, but what if that was the devs trolling us.

Do you guys think Mother Land will now recieve Kermlin's old ability?

Motherland Calls was originally advertised as being the Order wonder as opposed to Statue of Liberty for Freedom and Prora for Autocracy so chances are MC just got canned.

Motherland Calls was originally advertised as being the Order wonder as opposed to Statue of Liberty for Freedom and Prora for Autocracy so chances are MC just got canned.

I don't think they were ever advertised as such, we just assumed it was the case because they fit so well.

It seems a weird choice though: the Kremlin predates communism, and has nothing to do with tanks.

My thoughts exactly. I am quite curious what lead to this decision, the Kremlin has little to do with communism other than existing in Russia.

Where was it ever said that Order unlocks Motherland Calls? And why can't it unlock both? Maybe the Ideologies are extra cool like that.

Top Bottom