[WIP] HNR Lite for CBP, Beta testers wanted.

Horem

Emperor
Version History

Spoiler :

Version 3

Changed top panel text, Months(shortened to 3 letters) and the Civilopedia changed to a ?
Fixed Resource usage on some of the map resources.
Fixed Charcoal Hut having wrong Prereq Tech.
Fixed Chromium Art Define.
Fixed XCOM Armour have an early prereq Tech.
Increased Foundry and Munitions Factory Metalwork requirement to 3.
Added Metalwork requirement to Artillery, removed Processed Metals.
Moved Coal from Industrialization to Steam Power.
Moved Refinery to Biology.
Some Balance tweaking.

Version 2

Adjusted Resource costs and produces.
Fixed India, Songhai, Siamese unique units missing Metalwork resource.
Fixed units with doubled up requirements.
Fixed broken Oak and Fission Device icons.
Fixed Broken text strings.

Version 1

Initial Release.

Nice idea, can i make a suggestion?

Siege weapons require lumber.

Edit:
(Just read about the units all needing supplies of some kind to work. So that's probably already been done)

I still can't enable mod, because of missing H&P. I added _ to the Compatibility folder, it's "_Compatibility" now - or should it be "Compatibility_"?

I also can't enable this mod with CBP because of a missing file. Downloaded it twice, think its out of date.

I also can't enable this mod with CBP because of a missing file. Downloaded it twice, think its out of date.

I found that it requires the health and plague mod.

Is there a non EUI version? I use CBP but I don't use EUI.

If you want to enable this mod, you will need to modify the modinfo file. Change the Health & Plague dependence to reference. Just copy the line of code and paste it under references. Delete the dependence line. I have not encounter any issues so far, but I have not finished the game I am playing. The only thing is I have not encountered aloe vera yet. It could because I have not discovered the whole map yet.

:o

Well I kinda stopped working on CiV. Mainly due to not playing CiV anymore and the fact the HDD I had my solutions on crapped out. So yeah this mod is broken and I wont be updating fixing it. Sorry peeps.

If you want to enable this mod, you will need to modify the modinfo file. Change the Health & Plague dependence to reference. Just copy the line of code and paste it under references. Delete the dependence line. I have not encounter any issues so far, but I have not finished the game I am playing. The only thing is I have not encountered aloe vera yet. It could because I have not discovered the whole map yet.
I uninstalled my game not long after posting this. I just re-installed it about a week ago. Has anyone tried this and encountered any issues?

I have tested this out again. I have not encountered any issues. I have seen all resources in my games.

Last edited:
If you want to enable this mod, you will need to modify the modinfo file. Change the Health & Plague dependence to reference. Just copy the line of code and paste it under references. Delete the dependence line. I have not encounter any issues so far.
If you want to use this with CP and JFD's mods, you can do what I did.

Top Bottom