DoctorMcGann's icons

DoctorMcGann

Emperor
I figured I should make a thread to keep my work in one place. These icons may be used by anyone, as long as I'm credited as creator.
Leader icons
Putin

Unit icons
Armoured Car

Iranian Revolutionary Guard for SuperWaffle247

East German Athlete for SuperWaffle247

Tortuga Tank for SuperWaffle247

Squamish Bear Warrior for ldvhl

Building icons
Stasi for SuperWaffle247

Berlin Wall for SuperWaffle247

United Arab Emirates Trade Center for SuperWaffle247

Feel free to make requests here. I can't guarantee I'll do all of them, but I'll definitely take a look, and will do any I'm interested in. Please provide decent reference images for any icon requests.

Any chance you'd be able to do an icon for the Squamish Bear Warrior?

Here's a close-ish reference image (for the figure on the left):

The differences would be that he'd have a shield with this symbol on it:

He's also be wearing this helmet/mask instead of the hat:

Thanks a bunch!

It should be a slightly larger wooden shield shaped similarly to the symbol.

Much appreciated. Thanks DoctorMcGann!

Thanks again!

Hey, I rarely look at the graphics subforum but I'm glad to see you're showing off your work. For what it's worth, if anyone is thinking about requesting something from DoctorMcGann, he's a pleasure to work with!

Hey, I rarely look at the graphics subforum but I'm glad to see you're showing off your work. For what it's worth, if anyone is thinking about requesting something from DoctorMcGann, he's a pleasure to work with!
Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.
That Tortuga tank looks so hilariously silly. :D

Those crazy Venezuelans, eh? :p

Your icons are great, but would you consider adding the dark shadow in the upper left part like Firaxis's icons have? These are really important when it comes to making them fit in with the rest of the art, as well as making it looking better in general.

Top Bottom