Kennigit
Winston Hughes
Legato Endless
bladescape
Sprig
Snerk

Link to the sign-up thread.

Game Rules

- The game is split into two phases: Day (48 hours) and Night (24 hours).

- During the Day, players vote to lynch someone by bolding their name (e.g. Zack) and sometimes to vote on items. Abstain and No Lynch are not allowed. As an alternative to a lynch vote, you can support another player in bold green (e.g. Zaccino), which acts as a -1 modifier to their vote total.

- No posting in the public thread is allowed during the Night phase, but you may still communicate privately with other players.

- Private communication of any kind is allowed, including creating your own QuickTopics. However, do not quote anything said in private, whether said by me or another player - this also means that posting QuickTopic links in the public thread is prohibited. Absolutely no screenshots.

- If/when you die, do not post in the public thread or privately communicate with other players until the game is over.

- Try not to edit your posts. A post with a noticeable edit (e.g. "last edited by...") renders any vote contained in it invalid.

- Every player has a public role, race, strength, an ability or item, and a personal goal.

- Most players will be Demons. Blood Mages are technically human, no matter what the Imperium says. Generally, Demons are from the Demon Kingdom in the northwest, humans are from the Hendarr Republic (i.e. the Blood Mages) in the northeast and the Imperium in the south, where they fight against their robot neighbors in the Silicon Ascendancy.

- Strength is the numerical representation of your character's combat prowess. Strength may factor into some abilities and victory conditions.

- Most players will belong to the Demon Council, which is the town in this game. There will be other factions, at least one of which is opposed to the town.

- A personal goal is an additional, secondary objective in addition to your main victory condition.

- A sample town Role PM:

Spoiler :
Hello player, and welcome to the Demon Council. You are the public role.

Race: Demon

Strength: 1

Ability: blah

Item: blah

Personal Goal: blah

You are a Demonlord on the Demon Council. The Demon Council wins the game if all threats to its existence are eliminated, and at least one member of the Demon Council survives the game.

Good luck!

Game Updates:

Begin Day 1 - Game starts.

End Day 1 - spaceman98 lynched and revealed as a Blood Mage.

End Night 1 - choxorn killed and revealed as a loyal Councilor.

End Day 2 - Jarrema lynched and revealed as a loyal Councilor.

End Night 2 - Kennigit killed and revealed as loyal to the Council.

End Day 3 - KingMorgan lynched and revealed as a loyal Councilor.

End Night 3 - landlubber killed and revealed as a loyal Councilor.

End Day 4 - Legato Endless lynched and revealed as a loyal Councilor.

End Night 4 - Visorslash killed and revealed as a loyal Councilor. BSmith1068 killed and revealed as a Blood Mage.

End Day 5 - Takhisis lynched and revealed as a loyal Councilor.

End Night 5 - Arakhor killed and revealed as part of the Demon Coup.

End Day 6 - Al Sipsclar lynched and revealed as a Blood Mage. Winston Hughes seizes power and the Demon Coup secures victory.

Alive: 6

bladescape, Lord Protector. Demon Council.

Internet Flea (formerly Double A), Lord Financial. Demon Council.

robbiecon, Lord of District 1. Demon Council.

Snerk, Lord of District 3. Demon Council.

Sprig, Lord of District 10. Demon Council.

Winston Hughes, Lord General. Demon Coup.

Lynched: 6

Day 1 - spaceman98, disguised as the Lord of District 6. Blood Mage.

Day 2 - Jarrema, Lord of District 7. Demon Council.

Day 3 - KingMorgan, Lord of District 4. Demon Council.

Day 4 - Legato Endless, Lord Chef. Demon Council.

Day 5 - Takhisis, Lord Spymaster. Demon Council.

Day 6 - Al Sipsclar (formerly Autolycus), Lord Scribe. Blood Mage.

Killed: 6

Night 1 - choxorn, Lord of District 5. Demon Council.

Night 2 - Kennigit, Imperial Ambassador. Demon Council.

Night 3 - landlubber, Lord of District 8. Demon Council.

Night 4 - Visorslash, Lord of District 9. Demon Council.

Night 4 - BSmith1068, Lord Medical. Blood Mage.

Night 5 - Arakhor, Lord of District 2. Demon Coup.

Begin Day One

Prime Demonlord Zack addresses the Demon Council. "It has come to my attention that the Hendarr Republic has sent diplomatic envoys to the Council to discuss, uh, the future of our two nations."

The Council was in an uproar over this. It was difficult to glean anything from all the shouting, but the general consensus among the Demonlords seemed to be anger at the Prime's incompetence and fear that these "diplomatic envoys" were actually assassins sent to kill them all. Those on the Council are important individuals quite worthy of assassination, after all.

The Prime waited for the ruckus to die down. It soon became clear this was not going to happen anytime soon, so Zack unleashed a demonic thought pulse which silence everyone in the room. "Please, rest assured in your safety. The Council's security is excellent, and-"

Zack stopped mid-sentence as the light in the room suddenly went out. A few screams were heard, then light returned to the room.

The Prime sighed. "We're boned."

Day One ends in:

[TIMER=9/8/2015 3:00 PM CDT; Day One Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

Vote to lynch someone in bold. Support someone in bold green.

On Day 1 only, No Lynch is a valid lynch choice.

Hmmm. So if the diplomats are attempting to kill us and have secretly infiltrated this council, then clearly Kennigit is at fault!

A Zack opening that doesn't end in his death, but makes it look like it's going to? Mighty scummy of Zack, if you ask me.

Takhisis is surely scum. The game has been open for over an hour and we haven't heard from him? Out of character if you ask me.

landlubber is so clearly clueless that he's obviously scum. What is my character, pray tell?

vote: Takhisis you're the spymaster, isn't it your job to stop things like this BEFORE they happen?

If you smarmy district lords hadn't decided to deprive me of half my budget…

You sleazy, lazy, incompetent bureaucrats. Now I have to pick up the pieces of what you idlers have broken all by yourselves while we sane people were forced to look on.

I'm tempted to attempt to read people off their intro post but I don't see too much that points in either direction.

I like Choxorn for town and Takhisis for town immediately though.

You got it right with one of those alright.

I disagree with the Prime Demonlord Zack.

The Imperium's representation has made it CLEAR to the council and its delegation over the years that blood mages are NOT human.

Most of my demon friends on the council seem to understand this fact.

However, Sprig seems to have been supportive of Hendarr "diplomats", which we all know were just assassins sent to KILL US ALL

Why is that lord of district 10?

There is a big tell with Kennigits game. If he starts dropping text bombs on a regular basis, you better believe he's town.

Narrowing down people already.

I sorta want to put some pressure on spaceman now actually.

Top Bottom