NOTW LVI: The Demon Council [Game Thread]

I shall support sprig of District 10.

I'm not sure of the imperial ambassador Kennigit, the only non-lord among us, surely we must investigate his true intentions.

I don't think you get two votes, robbiecon, unless of course there's something I'm not understanding.

I don't think you get two votes, robbiecon, unless of course there's something I'm not understanding.

You are correct Arakhor. It is an alternative to lynching. I was thinking about the system from High society where you could give or remove influence to players.

In that case I shall simply support sprig

Jarrema
Okay, I'll bite, but I feel weird actually making a serious vote D1.
Winston Hughes for using CFC with invisible mode enabled. Invisible mode = scum 100% of the times.

I've been scum for the past four years? Huh, maybe it's a secret cult thing.

I've been scum for the past four years? Huh, maybe it's a secret cult thing.
Fos on Double for being member of the ancient secret cult of CFC invisible mode users.

Tallyho:

Takhisis: 2 (Landlubber, Spaceman)
Sprig: 2 (Auto, Kennigit)
Kennigit: 2 (Arakhor, Kennigit)
Jarrema 2: (Double A, Visor)
Visor: 2 (King Morgan, Jarrema)
Choxorn: 2 (bladescape, Sprig)
bladescape: 1 (choxorn)
landlubber: 1 (Takhisis)
Autolycus: 1 (Legato Endless)
Winston: 1 (Snerk)

C̦͇̱̥̻̹̳͠t͏̷͚͇̗̥̗͇̹͈͇̩̳͔̜ͅh̵̨̟̹͓͘͡ú̴̜͈̰̱̺̝̻̜̯́͘͜l̢̹̤̗̘͖̠̖̭͖̹̮̩̜̙͈͓̤͜͟ͅh̸͔̣̟̙͕̟̰̥̙̝̜̤̫̯͕̳͢͜͡ͅų̨̣̝̤͚̯̻͇͎̖̲̬̥͔̦́ ̧̱͍̮̜̤̯̙͓̘̯͇̣͖̙̖͈͙̥̝͞f̸̸̨̬̯͖͖̗̯̟̻̺͟͜h͠͏͘҉͎̫͇̫̜̹͓̟̤͍͟ͅt͔̻̼͔͉͔̳̟͎̹̳̰̺͔̫̼̼̼̀̕͢͠͠a̵͍̫͇̟̙͞ģ̛̛̻͍͖͙̼̥̲̱̲͟n̵̥͖̝͇̱̱̘̙̱͈̝̳̱̠̼

Hope. Without hope one can not truly suffer.

For example - your accusation against me is another sign of hope that you might antagonize me enough that i might make your death swift. But alas each day I spare you is only heighten the sense of pain I will inflict on you.

Unless that assassins get you first in which case I'll be using the words of the late Prime Demonlord, boned.

So in order to enact out my most diabolical plans I need to make sure we take out the assassins. Choxorn stands out as a likely candidatem
late? The Prime Demonlord is alive and well, unless you know something we do not Sprig

Fos on Double for being member of the ancient secret cult of CFC invisible mode users.

Tallyho:

Sprig: 2 (Auto, Kennigit)

First of all this Talley is wrong. Robbiecon support-voted Sprig. The correct talley is:

Sprig: 1 (Auto, Kennigit, -Robbiecon)

And that makes me wonder. Robbiecon, why? Why do you not want Sprig, speciffically, to be lynched? Is it because he is your assassin partner?

unvote: vote Sprig

lets find out.

This is CFC. Nobody ties themself to their mafia partner like that. And you of all people know that too.

I'd lynch you, but I'd lynch jarrema first because you don't seem to have an opinion on it.

1: ninjaed by Legato's vote on Jarrema. Jarrema is now in the lead with 3 votes.

2: Robbiecon's vote actually looks even more pro-Sprig on further inspection because not only did he save Sprig from the multi-way tie, he would have put Kennigit in the lead

This is CFC. Nobody ties themself to their mafia partner like that. And you of all people know that too.

I'd lynch you, but I'd lynch jarrema first because you don't seem to have an opinion on it.

1: So, would you like the wine in front of me, or the wine in front of you?

2: My opinion on the Jarrema lynch is that I don't understand why a bunch of people are suddenly following you on it.

1. You can pretend to toss out my argument due to wifom but if something is 99% of the time one thing, its not wifom. Sprig and robbie are never mafia partners together. Scum are too scared of making connections like that. You're a smart guy, you know this.

2. Because I'm right a fair chunk of the time, much greater than random, even if I were to be wrong today (I don't think so).

Visor's probably right, so Unvote, Vote: Jarrema, because he does look a bit scummy.

unvote: vote: Visorslash

this wagon is bad

I think Visor's opinion on me comes mostly from m our private discussion.

Anyway, I revealed my role to him (yes, I am not vanilla)

Top Bottom