New Unit: Pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sims2789

Fool me once...
[pimp] THE PIMP IS HERE[pimp]*

you may distibute it freely as long as:
1) you do not edit the README file and you keep the README file with the unit.
2) i (sims2789) get some credit

Update:
The Pimp now faces the right way when the Pimp attacks to the W, NW and SW.

*in no way do i support the profession of pimping. i just think they wear funny clothes

Downloads of previous versions: 23

This unit was created by:

Attachments

• pimp by sims2789.zip
    22.7 KB · Views: 322
[pimp]

Attachments

• new_pimp_screenshot6.jpg
    new_pimp_screenshot6.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 7,655
oh... ooohhh.. emhh..... hey look at it this way , in the future your units can only get better!

I just... I can't add anything that everyone else isn't already thinking. Wow. Just wow.

very nice unit :D finally a unit to pimp all those pimpless ho's in the cities of my empire :D

Originally posted by W.i.n.t.e.r
I'll use this as "don't walk" traffic light for unpassable terrain :love: any chance you will be posting a green one l8r ??????????????

:lol:

Maybe he could just be green as he walks, yellow for default, and red when he fortifies.;)

I haven't seen a unit of this caliber since the "wheel-spearman".

Originally posted by Grandraem

:lol:

Maybe he could just be green as he walks, yellow for default, and red when he fortifies.;)

Honestly- if you go to the old parts of (eastern) Berlin the traffic lights for pedestrians look like this:

First units are always the best... well, maybe not always... well, maybe not only first units... ah what the hell...

Originally posted by W.i.n.t.e.r
Pimp ??????????????? no way !!! I'll use this as "don't walk" traffic light for unpassable terrain :love: any chance you will be posting a green one l8r ??????????????

It has Civ-specific colors, so if your civ is color is Green, his suit, hat and feather will be green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom