New Unit: Pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah this unit looks like a pimpin good time. [pimp]

:vomit:
Sorry that was a bad joke, but the unit is funny. :lol:

Thanks for bringing me joy sims2789.

At first I thought... OMG.... then I figure... hey you got guts..
Then I remembered Stick figure fighting by XIAO... and I figure, IF you can animate this guy, make him look cool when he walks, and fights and dies. then you've got a 'style' happening, then you could go further and actualy make a stick figure character for all of the grahics, Stick figure Settlers, Stick figure pikemen, stick figure Knights, now that'd look cool!!!

You know, my girlfriend came up with a neat idea: a Civ 3 graphics mod - units, cities, terrain, etc - that looks entirely like a child's drawing. Maybe have the tiles appear to be on notebook paper (Or Big Chief paper!) with crayon-textured scrawls... and units kinda like this one, but with thinner lines.

Oh, and animated. But that's a trifle. :lol:

Hey sween, I was the first to beat my noggin on the bulkhead hehe. An utterly bizarre unit to be sure, dunno what sort of sounds I could rig up for this one.

What if when he walked some seventy's p#@$o guitar music. and maybe when he win's combat he can say something like hand's off my B*%$#%'s, Or "All Aboard the HOOOoooo train!

I found a .WAV file online that says "Where's my money b**** [slap]"
but it doesn't seem to work when i change the .INI file. maybe it has something to do with the .amb file

Originally posted by sims2789
:lol: don't ever change, sims. :goodjob:

Originally posted by sims2789
but it doesn't seem to work when i change the .INI file. maybe it has something to do with the .amb file

:lol: Awesome.

How does it work? Does he like spread AIDS in a city to reduce population or something? Or maybe he just beats up all the women to reduce population increase in a city so his animation should be him grabbing a gal and smacking her around.

Once more unto the breach in the wall dear friends, I doth bang :wallbash:

Cool, but it's a tad off center. :D

just incase you wanted it.

The pimp could be used to restore health to weary troops. A little "paid for lovin'" can do wonders for troop morale. Reference Grand Theft Auto for further details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom