GOTM 30 Results & Congratulations

ainwood

Consultant.
Administrator
Well, continuing the Staff's good-run, the results for GOTM 30 are out, and available here!

Three domination victories took the medals this month. A slightly slower finish from the staff's own Karasu was combined with a slightly higher base score to edge-out Adel. Akots came third, with another good domination win.

Summary Of Medal Winners:

- Karasu: Domination Victory in 950 AD, 9991 Jason Points.

- Adel: Domination Victory in 910 AD, 9880 Jason Points.

- Akots: Domination Victory in 1200 AD, 9292 Jason Points.

Other Award Winners:

- Kuningas - 1495 AD Cultural 100k Victory, 8879 Jason points.

- civ_steve - 1600 AD Conquest Victory, 8074 Jason Points

- Lord Jimbob - 1420 AD Diplomatic Victory, 7718 Jason Points

- grahamiam - 1725 AD Spaceship Victory, 7659 Jason Points

- Mark Cutt - 2050 AD Histographic Victory, 7136 Jason Points

- randomguy123 - 1806 AD Culture 20 Victory, 6438 Jason Points

- EsatP - 1965 AD Cultural 100k Victory, 5069 Jason Points.

- champain - 1902 AD Conquest Victory, 4115 Jason Points.

- Auk - 1878 AD Cultural 20 Victory, 3688 Jason Points.

- UTBear - 1872 AD Diplomatic Victory, 3107 Jason Points

- edmeister - 2029 AD Domination Victory, 2487 Jason Points

- EricRoush 1890 AD Spaceship Loss, 1990 Jason Points.

- Midloman - 1988 AD, Spaceship Victory, 1844 Jason Points.

- khan_mcdick - 1953 AD Spaceship Loss, 652 Jason Points

Well-done to all winners! :)

Congratulations to the Winners and special Awards!
I'm very happy as it's my best ranking in a GOTM!
:crazyeye:

Good GOTM31 to every one.
LeSphinx

Congratulations to all of the winners! Great games!

And thanks to the GOTM staff for the timely results.

Hergrom

Yes well done all. I missed the deadline this month by about 6 hours of gameplay. :(

Wouldn't have challenged the leaders anyway.

Karasu winning the gold medal :hmm: must be a clerical error... :D

Originally posted by LeSphinx
Congratulations to the Winners and special Awards!
I'm very happy as it's my best ranking in a GOTM!
:crazyeye:

Good GOTM31 to every one.
LeSphinx

Where did you see the rankings? They're not updated through the GOTM link.

And, congrats to all the medal winners. :goodjob:

Yes, my first medal... and it's GOLD!!

Originally posted by mad-bax
Karasu winning the gold medal :hmm: must be a clerical error... :D

No error at all, dear friend... it was deliberate manipulation of Alan's Beast :satan:
Well, it was not entirely successful, I must admit, or I would also have the fastest domination...
But there is no competing with ADel in that field :worship:

@dojoboy:
the Global Ranking is updated separately of the results. Expect to see it updated in a short time (depending on site maintenance and weekend commitments).

Originally posted by dojoboy
Where did you see the rankings? They're not updated through the GOTM link.
Some people are never satisfied :eek:.

We like to keep some mystery and keep up the suspense ;)

All will be revealed when our revered leader rises from his antipodean slumbers later today, or tomorrow as he prefers to think of it, and presses a button to release the truth about life, the universe and everything ... well the Global Rankings, anyway :D.

PS I think LeSphinx meant his ranking in *this* game :hmm:

Originally posted by AlanH
Some people are never satisfied :eek:.

We like to keep some mystery and keep up the suspense ;)

All will be revealed when our revered leader rises from his antipodean slumbers later today, or tomorrow as he prefers to think of it, and presses a button to release the truth about life, the universe and everything ... well the Global Rankings, anyway :D.

PS I think LeSphinx meant his ranking in *this* game :hmm:

It was just an iquiry as to where he found the info, no complaint. But, you are correct. :worship: I confused the two: GOTM30 rankings and global rankings, which was the reason for my confusion. A simple error on my part.

Congrats to everyone, especially Karasu! :goodjob:
And another :thanx: to the staff for speeding up the results processing! Keep up the good work!

wow! my first award and my first top 10 :) congratulations to all who participated! wow, results by the 7th again!

a special congratulators to ainwood for the excellent game and the gotm staff. looks like participation is rising again which is a direct result of all thier excellent/hard work! how lucky are we to have them :)

Originally posted by grahamiam
wow! my first award and my first top 10 :) congratulations to all who participated! wow, results by the 7th again!

a special congratulators to ainwood for the excellent game and the gotm staff. looks like participation is rising again which is a direct result of all thier excellent/hard work! how lucky are we to have them :)

woo hoo! me too! That was unexpected! :thanx: mods for an enjoyable game! And for posting the results so soon! :thumbsup:
:beer: Congrats all.

I remember Cracker saying about Ribannah when he/she turned from merely being a good player into an apparently brilliant player that it had been a stunning metamorphosis. Well done Karasu this has been a similarly stunning transformation :rolleyes:

Moderator Action: I'm not sure what you mean by this, but Karasu has been a very good player for quite some time.

As for Ribannah, let sleeping dogs lie.

Originally posted by grahamiam

Grrrr, that was my award, I had planned it from the start, planned it for months, you stole it, give it back.

OK so you pipped me to Space by 27 years.

Next time, it will be mine, all of it, mine.

Congrats.

Smackster

Originally posted by smackster
Next time, it will be mine, all of it, mine.
you forgot the evil laugh :D

thanks, and i enjoyed reading about your game a well. nice to compare notes with a similar win. there's always something new to learn :)

Originally posted by samildanach
I remember Cracker saying about Ribannah when he/she turned from merely being a good player into an apparently brilliant player that it had been a stunning metamorphosis. Well done Karasu this has been a similarly stunning transformation :rolleyes:

Ribannah is very good. Have you read her qsc reports for recent games?

Originally posted by Offa
Ribannah is very good. Have you read her qsc reports for recent games?
i have and they are truly amazing. too bad she doesn't post or play complete GoTM's anymore.

edit: this remark was made in ignorance. after searching and finding the discussion regarding her, i will gladly let sleeping dogs lie. i no longer find her results "amazing".

@ainwood & AlanH,

I am unable to download any of the save files from the results page. I assume they are supposed to be available now, if not, then nevermind.

And, thanks for the well done games, and the speed in which results are posted and problems handled.

Top Bottom