New unit: Turtle Transport

aaglo

Furioso!
A fantasy unit - a transport-turtle :)
Altough it's a bit smaller than it's larger cousin (Dragon turtle), it's by no means less dangerous.

Oh, I almost forgot: The credit for the sounds go to Vuldacon :)

The files:
Turtle Transport

Animations:

And a civilopedia sample as an attachment.

Attachments

• TurtlePIC.gif
    TurtlePIC.gif
    6 KB · Views: 3,283
Super awesome. You just created the late age transport for my Malpheggi civ (Lizardman civ). :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome!
If only MoM would work on my computer.....
Sigh.
:goodjob:

Mr. Will said:
Awesome!
If only MoM would work on my computer.....
Sigh.
:goodjob:

Actually, this unit was made for the Warhammer mod, although I may use it as well in MoM.

But what kind of problems do you have with getting MoM to work? You can answer in PM so we don't clutter the thread. :)

As for the unit, it looks great. What else could it look like? :)

Great unit! :goodjob:

My mod is becoming an insane mix of real and fantasy units. Aaauugh! :cry:

@Dann Good so is my mod, That the way I like it a real Medieval meets Final Fantasy Kind thing :egypt: :ninja: :viking:

Love these "Turtle Power" units aaglo :lol: Due to work, I have not been able to check this Great New Unit in the Game yet...just wondering if the sounds work ok for it too? Thanks again for the Cool Fantasy Units...Makes it Soooooo Much More Fun.

The Last Conformist said:
Reminds me of Warcraft II, for some reason ...

That's because there was a turtle submarine in Warcraft II. I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the preview at the top. If this was modified slightly it could be used for the people who are making a warcraft mod. Or maybe you would have to start from scratch aaglo :(.

This is a picture of the Warcraft II turtle that 'The Last Conformist' was probably thinking of.

Attachments

• Submarine-2.gif
    Submarine-2.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 2,470
@Mr. Do
You are not in the position to give me orders. :p

Now "Go boil your head" ;) incase you don't know, that's a direct quote from civ3, so no need to be offended.

aaglo said:
@Mr. Do
You are not in the position to give me orders. :p

Now "Go boil your head" ;) incase you don't know, that's a direct quote from civ3, so no need to be offended.

Do you not know how I respond to such insults in a game of Civ 3? Prepare to be razed, infidel :mad:

Top Bottom