Alien (movie series) 3d leader

Well, the files are available

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads9/alien01.zip
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/alien02.zip

The camera moves "zoom in/out", I think if the leaderheads of Civilization 4 did the same, more emotions would be added :D I have to post this suggestion sin Civ4 topic suggestions.

Icon

Attack

Death

Fortify

Victory

Run

BTW, I did a unit that could be used like Ripley (the main character of the movie), the link of this unit is http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=2199944#post2199944

Nice leaderhead (even though there never was much diplomacy going on between these guys and the humans, more mutilation than diplomacy)! Are there any 'Aliens' (the series) units? A mod like that would be cool, although the aliens would be very powerful...

A Viking Yeti said:
Nice leaderhead (even though there never was much diplomacy going on between these guys and the humans, more mutilation than diplomacy)! Are there any 'Aliens' (the series) units? A mod like that would be cool, although the aliens would be very powerful...

I have the alien freebie for Poser, it is not hard do a alien unit, but I have a lot of work these days (and for the next weeks...). maybe in mounths i gonna do this unit :D

Well, I searched around a bit more, and found one in the polycount section of planetquake.com, but even if I knew how to convert these, fileplanet tells me I have to login or create a new account... I click on the new account button, and it then tells me it can't find the page (and I have unreal tournament, so even if that wasn't the model you were talking about, I would still like to download some of the character models there)... :confused: Is that the place you were talking about (and how could I get the download to work)?

:cry: Well, if I can't find another model, I'll try (key word there is "try") to make my own... Won't be easy though, but if I find some good pics on the net and such, I might be able to make something... Thanks anyway.

Hey, first off, great mod. Huge fan of the Aliens series. I have not had the chance to try it out yet, but I like it. If you can come up with a whole Alien Hive Civ. (Facehuggers, drones, warriors, Praetorian, Reaper, Queen...ect.) that would be fun! If you need ideas for units. Try "Aliens Versus Predator: Extinction" it is a game similar to Civ. in some ways. Has alot of good Alien unit ideas. All I ask is that you don't go overboard and come up with Aliens that don't fit. (Kinda like what the action figures did...)

Also another great Civ would be the Demons from Doom 3. Could make dr. Batruger (however you spell that) as the leader head. and the King unit could be Maledict. (Final boss of Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil) The CyberDemon needs to be the strongest of the units. Maybe have the Zombies and/or Imps the starting units. Lost Souls could have the 'enslave' ability. Just a though. :D

AngeltheFallen...I really doubt you are gonna be able to get CivArmy to work on this one...its only, what? 29 months old?? Im willing to bet, he has moved on to other projects

its also a good idea to give the timestamp a peek before digging an old thread from the grave to say "Neato, do more!"..

Oh, and Welcome to CFC!!!!! :sheep: [party] :banana:

Hi AngeltheFallen. You might want to check out some of NavyDawg's units - he's made a dropship, the Sulaco (the mothership from Aliens I think) and a colonial marine for the human side. :)

And, what's that voices in my head, should I? Oh hell go on then.

Courtesy of Jatibi

Don't bump old threads.

Top Bottom