BeBro

King of the Krauts

Attachments

• Marines_Chinese_pre.jpg
    Marines_Chinese_pre.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3,172
  • ini_update.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 1,174
The marine has a M3 submachine gun. Preview anim shows fidget (takes a drink :D) > fortify > attack

Attachments

• usmc_fid_att_vic.gif
    usmc_fid_att_vic.gif
    115.7 KB · Views: 5,225
"Chinese Infantry !! Chinese Infantry !! U DA MAN "

THAT SAID IT ALL! :goodjob:

(but wasnt winter working on one too?)

Steph wrote,
Yeah!

We can almost make a new Conquest Pacific with flavour units now

Well thats What Storm Over the Pacific mod is all about. LOL.

There are now updated ini files available for dl from the first post, since the first had some errors. Kudos to Wolfhart :)

Hey don't mean to bother, but what's the next unit? Please wet my whistle with another good unit. Thanks! :lol:

I'm pretty sure Bereo said somewhere that he isn't taking requests. But... whats next, Bebs?

Any chance of a resize to better fit the Firaxis infantry?
Great job! The marine is top-notch!

BeBro has made something like a Dozen infantry. There size is consistent. But a bit bigger than the Firaxian Infantry.
So instead of reducing the size of a dozen units to match the size of one, why not increase the size of the Firaxis Infantry?

Steph said:
BeBro has made something like a Dozen infantry. There size is consistent. But a bit bigger than the Firaxian Infantry.
So instead of reducing the size of a dozen units to match the size of one, why not increase the size of the Firaxis Infantry?

:lol:

Good show!

I have to agree though, I'd like these to be resized instead... mainly because I'm not using a lot of them and I have a lot of PTW units I'm using.

Dom Pedro II said:
:lol:

Good show!

I have to agree though, I'd like these to be resized instead... mainly because I'm not using a lot of them and I have a lot of PTW units I'm using.
right... and what about all other firaxian foot units and the mere few hundred custom ones... ? :lol: volunteers ?

Top Bottom