An udderly useless mod made for cow lovers everywhere

Neomega

Deity
I found a file in my icons folder, caled menucow.pcx

I don't know why it was named .pcx, sinnce it wasn't a valid .pcx file.

So I opened it up in text and it was titled with the title of this thread.

I renamed it to a .bic, and it came up in the editor, an all grassland map, with cows as the only resource, and some rivers.

:p

it is in Civilization III/art/civilopedia/icons

looking in the text file, I see the resources are things like GOOD_glowing cow,... here, from the file viewed as text....

GOOD X Race Cow GOOD_Horses     X War Cow GOOD_Iron      X Inflama-Cow GOOD_Saltpeter  x      X Smoky Cow GOOD_Coal  x   ,   X Greasy Cow GOOD_Oil  x È  5   X Latex Cow GOOD_Rubber  x  9  X Meta-Cow GOOD_Aluminum  x   A  X Glowing Cow GOOD_Uranium  d d  B   X Tipsy Cow GOOD_Wine   ÿÿÿÿ  X Hairy Cow GOOD_Furs   ÿÿÿÿ   X Painted Cow GOOD_Dye   ÿÿÿÿ  X Holy Cow GOOD_Incense   ÿÿÿÿ  X Smelly Cow GOOD_Spice   ÿÿÿÿ  X Horned Cow GOOD_Ivory   ÿÿÿÿ  X Fashion Cow GOOD_Silk   ÿÿÿÿ  X Polished Cow GOOD_Diamonds   ÿÿÿÿ  X Sea Cow GOOD_Whales  ÿÿÿÿ   X Wild Cow GOOD_Game  ÿÿÿÿ X Amphibi-Cow GOOD_Fish  ÿÿÿÿ  X Moo Cow

I busted out the old vanilla Civ III cd and played it for a couple of turns.

Basically it looks like they made all the resources on the map appear as cows, and re-named them in the civilopedia.

Ie rubeer is called latex cow, incense is called smelly cow, etc.....

Dom Pedro II said:
It would've been cool if the continent was in the shape of a cow... :p

It would've been cool if elvis and jaimyo were in it maybe...... It is really, really, really not worth playing looking at it. Maybe some cool cow effects... I could do them in about 15 minutes in PSP... if I cared.

Top Bottom