Civ Duel Zone

anarres

anarchist revolutionary
Updated link - Civilization Duel Zone

Some features:
  • Players can mod their own PBEM forum to host their spoiler threads
  • Dedicated Map Makers to create 'fair' maps on demand. NO MORE MAPS 10 TILES FROM YOUR OPPONENT
  • A community of dedicated PBEM players at all levels for you to challenge
  • A ladder system that gives you more points for beating someone higher on the ladder than you, and less for beating someone lower.
  • No censorship of swear words ;)
  • No crack downs for your opinion about something
  • Uploads feature
  • Custom avatars for all
  • Extensive and customisable smilie lists
  • Advice on strategies pertenent to MP games
  • Usual associated fora (OT, GD, Site Feedback)
As usual I will have forgotten something, but you get the idea.

At the time of this post we have 44 members and almost 3000 posts.

That's a fine, little place that you have over there. ;) Any idea where we can find you these days ? :D

kryszcztov said:
That's a fine, little place that you have over there. ;) Any idea where we can find you these days ? :D
I wondered why I kept being redirected to CDZ, then I saw the date of the OP and it was in 2003. Now that site has 384 members. :woohoo:

Doublefisting likely required. I was getting some really unique errors when trying to get to the site. I was wondering if this weekend was the beginning of the new upgrade, but since you don't seem to know anything, I'm guessing it's not.

This is what I see that's very strange.
There has been an error !!

The database could not be opened !!
Check your config.asp file and set the
strConnString so it points to the database.
Also check if strDBType is set to the right databasetype.

Code : 80004005

Error Description :
Unspecified error

Click here to retry.

Yeah i was getting a variety of different errors as well.

Nothing was mentioned except the normal 'yeah we'll be upgrading soon' then nothing happens :D

It took us some time to get there, but CDZ has moved to a new domain, and made the move to vB as well! You can find the new site here.

If your email adress at the old site is still valid you can request a new password (just try to log in and it'll be clear what I mean ;) ). If not... you are screwed. Nah, the old CDZ still works, so just log in there and post your request. Or try to contact me through CFC and I'll set your old email to a current email.

As a bonus of the move to vB: registration is open again, finally!!! So if you need a place for your spoilers, feel free to join CDZ!

Top Bottom