Unit: B25-Mitchell (U.S. WW2 Bomber)

aaglo

Furioso!
Okay, here's the latest - and last for a while - WW2 Bomber I'm going to do. American Bomber B25-Mitchell. Enjoy ;)

Download me!

New!

Here's a new bombing attack, with front guns firing.

Just download it and unzip it to your B25-folder. It has the new Ini-file, B25Starfe.flc and combine.flc by Smoking Mirror (thanks!). I tested it, and it looks quite nice ;)

Download the required elements for combined starfe/bombing attack

Here's an ingame preview of the bomber.

And here's a quite nice close-up picture ;)

Attachments

• b25model.gif
    b25model.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 2,544
Looks good :D. I am wondering, after your Break, Could you do a B-24 Liberator Bomber :).

Beautiful work there aaglo, well done :goodjob:
"SM if you read this do you think you could do a straff run for this baby? If you notice aaglo put the 6/.50 cals in the nose. This would be great adition to this great unit that aaglo created here. Also keep the bombs too, because these little beauties carried out skip bombings when they staffed" :D

aaglo is the anime for bombers when they attack and a Fighter intercepts & the bomber successfully defends its self....is that the same anime thats used in the attack/bombing run? I mean is/can there be 2 different attack anime one for attack/straff & one for defense when intercepted?

I pose this question for the WWII plane afficianadoes...how would you suggest impelmenting this plane in with the rest of the planes?

Klyde,
If you wish to use the starfe attack (similar to bombing attack), the unit uses the Run.flc and adds the bomb.flc - so it's a combination of those two flc's.

So in order to make the starfe attack look good, you should use the Attack.flc as the Run.flc (since the run.flc is only needed with bombing runs).

So if you're done with WWII bombers for a little while, what are you doing next then?

To clarify myself: I won't be doing any animations for a while. I'm taking a break from all anims. ;) I want to play the game, and see how they look generally ;)

And due to the poll I did last week, here's an animated gif of the death (I still think it doesn't look very good).

looks awesome to me!!!

here I come Tokyo, me and Ben Affleck!!

aaglo you'll still be around the forum though right, that is you'll still be here to put in your 2 cents right? :cool:
P.S. your still going to do the Straff run flc. right :D

Alright then...............:rolleyes:
you have an enjoyable break, get rested up. I'll be patient and wait for the straff run, when you feel like doing it...:)

If there is an animator here that needs a break, it's you. You have done a fine job and pushed tons of new units out in the last couple weeks. Have fun playing with you units. Notice it is units not unit. :crazyeye:

Okay, I did last night the starfe run animation.

Just download it from the edited 1st post and unzip it to your B25-folder. It has the new Ini-file, B25Starfe.flc and combine.flc by Smoking Mirror (thanks!). I tested it, and it looks quite nice ;)

[dance] Thanks aaglo cheers :beer:
Now that you have completed your asigned task you may now go on your need break with my graditude :D

Top Bottom