• I dont like this scenario...

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • This scenario... is for @#$%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sarevok

Civ3 Scenario Creator
Red Europe Aftermath V 1.0 By Sarevok:

2 years after the end of WW2, Europe is a devastated continent. Still in power, Hitler plans to prepare his armies for conquest while new leaders have risen to meet the challenge of the present day. Nikita Khrushchev, the new leader of the Soviet Union, swears vengeance on the allies who carved up his country. In the US, Truman has built a stockpile of nuclear weapons, fearing Hitler's plans for a Nuclear program. The Cold war has begun...

This is a PTW scenario, the Playable nation is Great Britain. The Scenario uses the European Terrain set that comes with PTW, so it is not included with the scenario. There were no unit name changes. And now the civilizations:

Very Playable Nations: Great Britain, German Reich

More Difficult Nations: Soviet Union, Poland, France, Greece, Israel

Very Difficult Nations: Spain, Turkey

Under No Circumstances: Neutral powers, Iraq and Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Italy

Have Fun! :D

Attachments

• red europe aftermath v1.0.zip
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,575
Nice scenario exept I didn't understand what Nikita Khrushchev does in 1949.

GB is a way to strong. Russia is a way to weak.
Why France isn't German?!
Why polland is'nt German?!

I don't understand- what kind of war was held if Europe looks that way!?

This isnt Historical WW2, play the other scenario's Red and blue europe. (I have likns as my quote). In reality, Nikita khrushchev would become leader of the USSR in 1953, but Stalin is dead and he was next in line.

Nikita Hrushev became the real Rullser of SSSR in 1954 after Beria was umprisoned and killed.

I just suggest that you should make up a story to your scenario.

To change the Human player just open the map editor and the game map and change there.

I did make a story for my scenario, again ill say that this is the third scenario in a series, play them to learn what happened before.

1. Red Europe
2. Blue Europe
3. Red Europe Aftermath

I think its great! although havent you made alot of these already? Its the same map and same city placement, just different units and who owns what city. But then again, i dont think anyone has done that before. at least it is original(and really fun)!

BTW, what is ur next map?

Sorry to bother you, but I have a question. I have attempted to play all three fo your scenarios in the series now, but they all for some reason freeze about 70% of the way through the scenario set up... could you help me please?

Wait, never mind, sorry! It did finally load... after about half an hour. lol. Well, sorry for taking your time! I expect it will do that with all of them, if I am patient enough.

This a great scenario and i reccomend it to everyone. I have to say Isreal is a fun and intersting nation to play as. Im about 35 turns in as them and have conqured Syria from the french, Arbaria and Iraq. I think i'll take Egypt and Jordan form the English. A great game.

Top Bottom