F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

snsfro

Warlord
This is the Lockheed F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. It is an upgrade of the Harrier, F-16, F/A-18, and the A-10. It is an Advanced Stealth Fighter. It is built to be a cheap, high-proformance Fighter-Bomber with three variations. For the Air Force, the F-35A variation with long range, high payload, and advanced agility. For the Navy, the F-35C, with wide wings for carrier base ability. And for the British RAF and the Air Force, the F-35B, with Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) for close support and attack missions.

Credit must be given to Kinboat for his Veritech unit which this is made from. Have Fun!
This contains two zips::D

Edit: I made a new, completely redone version:
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/JSF2.zip

Its still not perfect, but its a lot better! I will probably make more versions when I get better at unit making.:goodjob:

The Picture is on Page #2

Attachments

• joint strike fighter 1.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 666
Here's the Second zip::D
If there are any problems, post them. If somebody can post an image or gif it would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• joint strike fighter 2.zip
    26.9 KB · Views: 514
When I tried to post it all in one zip, it said that I had more than the maximum amount of kb, so I split it into two.

Originally posted by snsfro
When I tried to post it all in one zip, it said that I had more than the maximum amount of kb, so I split it into two.
zip1 = 9 kb, Zip 2 = 27 kb. Total = (hm.. counting on fingers) 36 kb. Size limit = 100 kb. 36 < 100 -> :confused:

he Generic Strike Fighter was another attempt at making an aircraft out of the Veritech. It, however, was clearly still part of the Veritech as the Veritech's legs were clearly visible under the plane! Infact, this was the reason I made the JSF. I couldn't stand playing as an aircraft with 2 giant legs sticking out and no Engine.

May I see the Preview of the unit please :).

It doesn't even look like the joint strike fighter! all it is is the F-14 from the Veritech unit.

Sebsage! You should be ashamed!

WHAT!!! ARGGHHH!!! It is not an F-14. It is not BeBro quality, It is my first unit, and it was done purely with Paint Shop Pro 8, but it is not an F-14...IT IS A JSF.

I apologize, its not an F-14.

I was too hasty in my judgment, I am very sorry.

If you are not Sebsage, I am truly sorry for calling you him.

Here is this unit next to the Veritech

and here is a view of the F-35

you should just use that large image above to make a new versin of the unit.

Good idea! And BTW I am SamuelS as my signature suggests, not Sebsage. Who is Sebsage?

Top Bottom